Trailer Park Boys

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Mithrandir, Nov 17, 2011.

1. "Do you know what a shit barometer is Bubbles? It measures the shit pressure in the air. Eventually it will implode from all the shit pressure. The winds of shit are coming."

2. The shit hawks, Randy. The shit hawks.

• “Y'see, Ricky started off as a little shitspark from the ol' shitflint that eventually grew into a shitbonfire, and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance, grew into a raging shitfirestorm. If I marry Barb, I'll have total control of Sunnyvale, and then I'll be able to unleash a shitnami tidal wave that will extinguish Ricky and his shitflames forever. And with any luck, he'll drown in the undershit of that wave…shitwaves”.
    • “Tic Toc, Shit clock's tickin' Rick.”
    • “We got the key to shitty city, Ran, and Julian's the muscular mayor”.
    • “You boys have loaded up a hair-trigger, double barrelled shitmachinegun, and the barrel's pointing right at your own heads”.
    • “Shit flowers, Randy. [...] From a distance they look like ordinary flowers, but when you get right down and stick your nose in them you realize they're shit flowers, and there's a whole fucking bouquet down there right in front of Ray's trailer.”
    • Lahey: “Shit moths, Randy.”
    Randy: “Shit moths?”
    Lahey: “Shit moths. You see, they started off as tiny shit larva, Randy. Then they grew into shitapillers, a pandemic of shitapillers Randy, everywhere you look Randy – shitapillers. They almost drove me over the goddamn edge boy. I tried to exterminate them, I tried to put an end to the shitapiller's life cycle…but I failed. And now…shit moths Randy, every-fuckin'- one of them.”

3. ^ Definitely classic lines. Couple of my favorites too:

"Cheese is in the trap and the shit-rats are nibblin'!"

"Julian - Jim Lahey! Listen we're in the eye of a shit-icane here Julian! Ricky is a low-shit system!"

And any time when Randy goes "but Mr Lahey" and Lahey cuts him off with "RANDY!", that's great too. The time the boys netted Lahey and Randy on top of the dope trailer :laughing:

4. I let my tooth ache too long and now I'm halfway to looking like Bubbles...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q_XMTIhiV4]Trailer Park Boys - Bubbles' tooth - YouTube[/ame]

5. By the way, for everyone who doesn't live in Canada, this is EXACTLY how Trailer Parks are in Canada... For serious... I ain't lying... *cough*

P.S. The shitstorm is brewing a shiticane that is more powerful than any shitnado you have ever known and it will rip you apart like a shittiger hell-bent on vengeance against a shitty-shit-head. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuedGDhkQKg]JIM LAHEY'S "SHIT TALK" (VOLUME 1) - YouTube[/ame]

6. I've always tried to be sure I judge a nation by the actions of its most unsavory citizens

:D

Cops n' guns don't mix, do they Mr Lahey?

Like shit n' strawberry shortcake, Randy

7. By far the best thing outta Canada since BC bud. This show is fucking hilarious my old boss who doesn't smoke always talked about it and said I would like it. Trevor smokes let's go

Dude selling bible: can you read son?

Bubbles: well that depends... Can you go fuck yourself

8. Lmao best thing out of Canada. May want to check out what actually comes out of Canada...

Great show though, check out TPB "Say Goodbye to the Bad Guys", it was surprisingly awesome. Way better than count down to liquor day.

9. [quote name='"DD19"']Lmao best thing out of Canada. May want to check out what actually comes out of Canada...

Great show though, check out TPB "Say Goodbye to the Bad Guys", it was surprisingly awesome. Way better than count down to liquor day.[/quote]

Sorry man I'm way down south in TX so we don't get a lot of stuff from Canada. I honestly can't name any other thing from Canada besides sports teams

10. Neither can I other than ice hockey 'n Devin Townsend.
    Oh, and Terrance and Philip...:smoke:

I like Canada though, it's cool.

11. [quote name='"Psilocin420LSD"']
    Neither can I other than ice hockey 'n Devin Townsend.
    Oh, and Terrance and Philip...:smoke:

I like Canada though, it's cool.[/quote]

Word, Canada is pretty cool. Id love to visit Vancouver.

But sometimes I can't figure them out, its like they are trying to be American, but they just can't pull it off. O well they are an interesting bunch.

12. That is my least favorite stereotype. Our media, and government trys to be like the US, probably cause they have us by the nuts politically... Most canadians actually (that i know) dislike americans.. Partially because people say things like what you did and it comes off as arrogant... We tend to see most americans as arrogant, ignorant, stupid, and rude, i know that this in itself is ignorant, but damn alot of you people are stupid as fuck...not to say that there arent any hilariously stupid canadians, just significantly less in my experience lol... Alot of you guys are cool but i could never live in the states
    Edit: I think Stephen Harper (our Prime Minister) wants to be american, judging by the direction hes taking our country....he is on uncle sams dick

13. [quote name='"GDMC420"']

That is my least favorite stereotype. Our media, and government trys to be like the US, probably cause they have us by the nuts politically... Most canadians actually (that i know) dislike americans.. Partially because people say things like what you did and it comes off as arrogant... We tend to see most americans as arrogant, ignorant, stupid, and rude, i know that this in itself is ignorant, but damn alot of you people are stupid as fuck...not to say that there arent any hilariously stupid canadians, just significantly less in my experience lol... Alot of you guys are cool but i could never live in the states
    Edit: I think Stephen Harper (our Prime Minister) wants to be american, judging by the direction hes taking our country....he is on uncle sams dick[/quote]

Don't take it personally I wasn't trying to be derogatory. But I think it has to do with the US splitting from Great Britain, and Canada staying apart of their empire. Like we just didn't trust Canada because we knew they would run and tell Great Britain, if that makes any sense.

14. Racist, overcrowded, smug hippies... Just a taste of what a shithole Vancouver actually is. Very very overrated city. Kelowna is where it's at. :hello:

15. [quote name='"Gooseman"']

Racist, overcrowded, smug hippies... Just a taste of what a shithole Vancouver actually is. Very very overrated city. Kelowna is where it's at. :hello:[/quote]

Thanks now I know to avoid that cesspool. :smoke:

16. Hahaha its not all bad, good shopping (compared to where I live) I would check out Victoria too i really like it there. And yeah i guess i kind of wrote quite a bit for what you said before lol, but its nice to see another rapist named jack :D:wave:

17. [quote name='"GDMC420"']

Hahaha its not all bad, good shopping (compared to where I live) I would check out Victoria too i really like it there. And yeah i guess i kind of wrote quite a bit for what you said before lol, but its nice to see another rapist named jack :D:wave:[/quote]

Word, I mean all major cities have nice places to see, and there are some undesirable aspects.

I don't know why every one thinks I'm a rapist, it clearly says therapist.:sarcasm:

18. I wouldn't consider Vancouver overrated at all

Most people I know rate it as the hipster infested shit hole that it is.

Canadian weed is good and all but seriously Trailer Park Boys is hands down the best thing Canada has given the world.

19. ahh just started to rewatch it on netflix.

ricky just got his grade ten! lmao :smoke: