Trailer Park Boys

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Adjs311, Aug 11, 2008.

1. don't think i would have ever felt anything about "The Tragically Hip" if it wasnt for their association with the show

actually the credits-song from "the Big Dirty", the song is called "Bobcaygeon",

might have been the Willie Nelson, it might have been the wine

how it shows in the film with the images of ricky finally having *that meal* with his family... it gets me every time

here's the video of that song

there's also:
    the darkest one - w/ don cherry :)

2. I have one line to say

"Lahey, What comes around is all around"

3. on my 3rd run through of all 7 sessions
    never gets old!
    "360 degree shit circles"

4. I think I've watched the series so many times I can recite episodes off the dome. I was obsessed with this show before I started tokin even, and once I did I had a whole new appreciation for it haha

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3dYMQgopIY]YouTube - Trailer Park Boys - Rickyisms The Best Of Ricky [1 of 2][/ame]

Note: The girl from Juno & Whip It! plays Jim Lahey's daughter

5. loveloveloveee this show.

i mean, no one wants to admit they ate nine cans of ravioli.. but i did, and i'm ashamed of myself. the first can doesn't count, but then you get to the second and the third.. fourth and fifth i think i burnt with a blowtorch.. and then i just kept on eating !

6. BUMP!

Trailer Park Boys is the greatest.

Baaaaaaaaaaam!

7. "I don't want to say I toadaso, but I toadaso! I fuckin' atoadaso!"

8. i love this show, of course its pretty popular up here in Canada.

9. "He's smart, I'm smart, were smart in different ways i guess. Like I'm smart... like playin' Hockey and doing things like growing dope and that, and hes smarter when it comes to clearer thinking and explaining things to people.."

10. #70 ReasonOrTreason, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2011
    This is a clip from the first episode (and my favorite one by far haha) I ever saw. Ricky is a motherfuckin' boss, and I've never geeked out harder while chopped then at this show, more specifically this part.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MrlEvYtl44]YouTube - ‪Trailer Park Boys: If I can't swear or smoke, I'm fucked‬‏[/ame]

I fucking love this show lol.

Ricky is my hero.

"My first order of business is to tell the prosecutor to shut the fuck up, and wipe that stupid fuckin grin off his face, cause its distraculating my case." LOL