Trailer Park Boys

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Adjs311, Aug 11, 2008.

1. One of my favourite parts in any episode is when Ricky and Bubbles think Julian is a sasquatch trying to get into Bubbles shead, and they end up beating each other with bats. the next day they got duck tape all over them :p

2. "Hey Bubs, you watchin this documentary on Saskatchewan's?":smoke:

3. SAMSQUANCH!
    12/01/2008 http://www.trailerparkboys411.com/episode_guide/season_8.html

"Hi Everyone,

Over the past few months there has been a lot of discussion among our fans and those in the media about the future of Trailer Park Boys. Will there be another season, another special, another movie? The last thing we want to do is keep our loyal fans in the dark about the show we have all loved doing for the past eight years, so we'd like now to shed some light.

We have a final one hour television special, “Say Goodnight To The Bad Guys”, which goes to air on Showcase on Sunday, December 7, 2008. Then after that, our sequel movie, “Countdown To Liqour Day” (working title), is due to be released in Canadian theatres in October, 2009.

But, after that, there will be no more. Yes, it's the end of Trailer Park Boys. Our fans have been so supportive and inspiring, and we thank everyone for their support. Much love and thanks from all of us at Sunnyvale Trailer Park."

- Mike Clattenburg

4. ant wait for those upoming ones:hello:

5. Holy shit, I'm so excited for another movie, and a finale.

You better believe I'll be high as fuck in the theatre the day it comes out.

6. thanx Adjs311...

7. Best Canadian show, KNOW WHA IM SAYINNN??!!

8. Ya sayin Know what im sayins!!!!!!!!!! lol .. J to the Roc is a jackass :D.

9. this thread should be a sticky to showcase this awesome show, i have all 7 seasons on my harddrive and burning material to rip a dvd collection. i love everyfuckin second, i cant get enuff the shit is almost too entertaining to say the least. fuckin lahey gets me everytime, RANDY!!

For real though, this means we got start a fan club. here in USA, and see if we cant make them popular enuff to do a American spin off or another season at least. :D

10. I too am from the USA and I LOVE TPB!

Ray! pulling pipes out of your wall for liquer money.... is fucked!

11. Becuase of this thread I decided to check out the Trailer Park Boys and from the episodes of I watched, the first season, its the best Canadian show ever. Or atleast out of the ones I've watched which is only that, plus Corner Gas and the Red Green show.

12. and i'll say it again...
    due respect to sctv, reno 911 ... coach's corner...

"you know i never use these pipes, bubs!"

13. Tonight there is a final episode going down. If in the USA look for it online.

14. Thanks for the reminder, almost forgot! Its going to be so good, 1 hour special.

15. Got it d/l ready to go for after work! Gonna be sweet.

16. any opinions on the special?
    i am a bit bummed that the boys seem to be back in jail....

lahey is definitely fuct up on the liquor here

17. Well, there is one more movie coming out, so maybe then can get revenge on Lahey. I thought the special was awesome. Lahey was drunker than ever!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Trailer Park Boys is simply the best tv show ever created. END OF STORY