Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trading iPod touch for weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iRanNaked, Jan 22, 2012.

1. It's a 4th 8 gig Jail broken with no scratches. How much high grade do you think I could get?

2. Probably around an eighth, maybe a little more.

3. Obviously it depends where you live. Your ipod used is worth about $100 so...Go from there
    Here in CT I could get a quarter for $100

4. 1000 pounds:smoke:

5. Get a job and trade cash for weed you bum.

6. Id say near a quad. If your prices are really bad maybe an eighth. But you should trade it then sell as much as you need to buy a new ipod then keep the rest :p

7. Maybe he HAS a job and bought the iPod and decided he didn't want it? Don't assume shit you know nothing about.

8. You'll kick yourself if you sell it for bud, unless of course you went the piece of shit scumbag route and stole it

9. i wouldnt trade an ipod for weed. The weed will be gone in a week but the ipod can last years.

10. Nah it just sits here because I have an iPhone 4

11. #11 falcon10911, Jan 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2012
    I feel most people would assume that if someone is trading a valuable, merely as a valuable, in exchange for something else in our society, it is a desperate move, since it could more easily be sold for face value in exchange for REAL FUCKING MONEY.

Personally, I'd think if you're trading an item for weed to someone who isn't your friend, I'd assume you're in a tight spot, I wouldn't trade any of my belongings for green mostly because I know money is in my future and isn't a big deal to wait 14 days MAX. I'd expect a half ounce in my area for an ipod touch.

12. Oh and I'm in north carolina

13. Both are useless to you later in life.

Buy an avocado tree. Free guacamole for life, assuming you also bought onion bulbs, cilantro seeds, and a lemon tree.

14. People say you can't be addicted to weed but threads like this seriously make me believe otherwise.

Dude, it's a fucking plant! Don't let it rule your life!

Spend some of your disposable income on weed; don't get rid of belongings.

15. I understand where your coming from, but he was right that you shouldn't assume I don't have a job because I'm trying to sell what may be considered a valuable to others for weed. I lost and recently found this iPod and the highest offer I got on it from Craigslist/friends was $50. I figured that instead of waiting another few weeks trying to get another offer on it, I'll trade it for bud and smoke up some of my friends tonight.

16. I haven't smoked in about a week and I have money that I could spend on it.. I figured I'll get rid of this iPod and smoke up some of my fiends tonight without actually spending money.

17. [quote name='"iRanNaked"']

I haven't smoked in about a week and I have money that I could spend on it.. I figured I'll get rid of this iPod and smoke up some of my fiends tonight without actually spending money.[/quote]

But you are still spending money; you paid for the iPod so why sell it for a fraction of its worth if you have disposable income?

18. I think you'll understand if you're a dealer and someone asks you to bring a quarter for a pick up.

"Hey man you got the cash?"
    "Nah dude, but I have this fresh ass Ipod touch."

And then you tell them to get the fuck out of here you damn crackhead.

19. once that weed is gone [forever] so will your iPod be.
    How long will that sack last you a week?
    Just wait a week, then tell yourself, "Okay, the week's over, the weed woulda been gone by now, so it wouldn't make any diff now, except- I still got my iPod."
    Trust me, it's what I wish I would have done with 3 of my mp3 players, 360, ps3, 2 psp's, etc etc i regret it all, don't do it man.

20. Exactly 6 grams.