Traded a bong for a dog.

Discussion in 'General' started by B33PB33P, Aug 8, 2012.

1. I wanted a siberian husky and my friends dog just had pups. Full breed pups sell for 500+ the bong was only 120 :D I think im going to give him a not to out their stoner name :devious:

2. That's so awesome man hahaha. Husky's are great

3. holy shit pics or it didnt happen ahaha huskys are the shit! :D

4. You lucked out.

5. Haha, wow lucky trade man.

I think huskys are beautiful. I just don't think I could care for one because I live on the coast of NC and the heat would be too much for it... At least that's what I've been told.

Name him Mr. Joints.

6. OP is from South Florida........
    Come on man... its too hot down here.

7. You gotta make sure he stays cool man.

Back home in VA my husky had his own pool in the summer, and I'd freeze a huge block of ice for him every night for him to lick while he was outside. They REALLY have to stay cool.

He's so happy here in Norcal haha

8. Post some pics, how old is the pup?

9. [quote name='"coalition17"']Haha, wow lucky trade man.

I think huskys are beautiful. I just don't think I could care for one because I live on the coast of NC and the heat would be too much for it... At least that's what I've been told.

Name him Mr. Joints.[/quote]

I have family members that live in Phoenix, Arizona and have a dog sled team comprised of huskies. I think they would be fine in NC.

All that fur actually helps keep them cool from what I hear.

10. You heard wrong lol. They're miserable in the summer, especially in humid climates, which is exactly what FL is.

I can't stress how important it is for your husky to have a pool. That is absolutely crucial.

11. [​IMG]

Name him Zappa...in honor of the Frank

12. like 10-12 weeks I think, and my parents had a husky in Connecticut and I did a ton of research and as long as you care for them and dont leave them tied up to a tree outside in the straight sun they'll be a ok. :D

13. Yes I also have a completely screened porch with multiple ceiling fans, and a inground pool that doesnt get hotter than 78 degrees because its in the shade all day.

And honestly I live right on the beach so with the breeze you never even get hot enough to work up a sweat.

14. You're not covered in pounds of fur :p

15. Pics plz. So amazing, you lucky motherfucker!!!

16. Im really high and that shit was complicated your welcome :eek:

btw mine is the one on the right

Attached Files:

17. I envy you so much man. I hope you realise how blessed you are to have that!

18. thats awesome. i love dogs... solid trade :hello:

19. Beautiful puppy man! Looks just like mine, except mine has one brown eye and one blue eye :smoke:

20. AWWWW the white one looks so sad :(