Tracers off bud, what?

Discussion in 'General' started by Pinhead Larry, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Sup GC, i was just wondering, 'cause lately I've been getting tracers every time i smoke, and since i've been smoking for about 2-3 years nearly every day and never got tracers once, i'm thinking it could be certain "unmentionable"..well, it's legal in the UK, but whatever last time i posted about it i got some warning, but yeah, its a legal high that causes hallucinations and it rhymes with "Pay em tea", i don't know hopefully one of you figures it out, anyway i was wondering if that could be what is causing all these god damn tracers.

2. does the grasscity layout look blue and black to you?

3. Peyote? The fuck?

I get tracers with just some dank bud before, if im sitting in my bed in pitch black with only my phone's light. I doubt your weed is laced. Especially with peyote lol.

4. Tracers due to marijuana is possible to a degree. I get them a lot but I place blame on my contacts, not marijuana.

As for your "other drug".. even mentioning an unmentionable while not mentioning it... Is still breaking the rule.

5. i dont know what the fuck tracers are

never heard

dont care either

i like marijuana green that is all

6. [quote name='"RExx"']i dont know what the fuck tracers are

never heard

dont care either

i like marijuana green that is all[/quote]

Stop with your excessive bullshit pointless posts.

You have added zero input into this thread.

7. i was about to post something similar to this. thats all this kid's been doing today.

i've gotten tracers off weed oneeee time, and that was one of my first times. i smoked a joint in my closet, laid on my bed and....wowww :D

8. Peyote? what? I'm not talking about peyote also i know my weed isn't laced, i'm just wondering if it was use of a certain other..ah fuck it, tracers are cool anyway.

9. [quote name='"Pinhead Larry"']Peyote? what? I'm not talking about peyote also i know my weed isn't laced, i'm just wondering if it was use of a certain other..ah fuck it, tracers are cool anyway.[/quote]

Yes, use of a certain group of unmentionables does make visuals/tracers come back for a little while. It goes away after a bit, I think it's just the pathways in your brain being reopened or some shit.

10. Thanks man, now i wont flip my shit when tracers come out of nowhere.

11. one of the most baked sounding posts I have ever read rofl

:hello::hello::p:p

12. [quote name='"Spaced"']

Stop with your excessive bullshit pointless posts.

You have added zero input into this thread.[/quote]

...you telling me you didn't rep him?
    That was the most rep worthy post I have seen on the city!

13. #13 RExx, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2012
    You're a fucking idiot, that was a solid post, you mumbling moron

How about don't MAKE a bullshit pointless post to something that you really can't describe as that.

P.S. Get the fuck out. PZ

edit: fuck any input i can add to this thread i dont givva fuck so dont say shit bitch

14. You both have thousands of posts on this half ass LAME fuckin site.

Get the fuck out and go do something else to maybe make up some time you've wasted on here.

You see? You fuckin say something and then you end up looking like the fool.

Have a good day, bitches ahahahahahahah

15. I get em when i dab. Not when i smoke.

So always lol :p

16. Nobody laced it with peyote haha.

17. I always get them...
    But this could b due to another certain unmentionable.

18. [quote name='"RExx"']You both have thousands of posts on this half ass LAME fuckin site.

Get the fuck out and go do something else to maybe make up some time you've wasted on here.

You see? You fuckin say something and then you end up looking like the fool.

Have a good day, bitches ahahahahahahah[/quote]

Reported.