Toy Story Double Feature

Discussion in 'Movies' started by infamykillss, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Alright, I feel like a little kid for this, but I love(d) toy story. So i'm pretty fucking excited about the double feature on friday and the 3rd one this summer when andy goes to college!!
    Anyone else excited about this?

2. yea we were going to check it out. i just watched toy story 2 (i downloaded the bluray) the other night with my girlfriend.. she never seen it before... HD is sooo awesome

3. lol, last time i saw it was on vhs... like 6 years ago. so seeing it in 3d AND on the big screen is going to be amazing. then i'm going to buy it!!

4. I've been seeing commercials for it recently, and every time it reminds me how fuckin awesome kids movies used to be. What the hell happened?

5. the 90's ended?? or maybe just our glorious childhoods....

6. the new toy story will prob be funny to see high.

id see it for nostalgia sake back when things were more innocent

7. Toy Story is one of my favorite Disney flicks. Not to mention, it was the first of its kind. I can't wait for 3, I'm going to be at the theater opening night.

8. I can't wait!!

9. I'm glad I work at the theaters. I'm definitely going to see the double feature and the third one.

10. yes! i'm going to see it high first and then again not high. or... maybe the other way around... hmmm

fuck yeah me too!!

ME NEITHER!!!!!!:D

oh you little lucky ducky. cheap tickets? or free?

11. Freebies!!! Free drinks and popcorn too.:p:D

12. too many kids gonna be in that theater

13. I'm gonna go see the double feature on shrooms, hehe, I was a big fan of Toy Story back when it first came out, ahhh so long ago:p

Gonna bring a few friends with me, just to make sure I don't do anything stupid:hello:

14. I'll probably go on an odd night to see it...to many kiddies will be there otherwise

15. Interesting.. I didn't even know there was a new one coming out. Anybody got a website or whatnot to check this out at?

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXJEDUainX4]YouTube - Toy Story 3 Teaser Trailer (HD)[/ame]

17. everytime i see the preview i get giddy.