Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tower of Acsension and Duck Duck Smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hooked0NChronic, Sep 9, 2010.

1. #1 Hooked0NChronic, Sep 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2010
    So I bought an eigth today and my friend and chose to do what we call the Tower of Ascension.  The Tower of Ascension is packing 6 of our pieces and lining them up from smallest to largest. The name of the piece is in parentheses.  :smoke:

The order was:

Chillum
    Small pipe (The Cosmos)
    Large pipe (Dagobah)
    Mini Bong (Unnamed)
    Steam Roller (Tube O de fumo)
    Bong (Nydam*) *Named after my crazy science teacher from senior year.

My friend would take the piece, pass it to me, and I would hit it and set it down. The idea was to not inhale pure oxygen until all bowls were finished. Inhale smoke, exhale, inhale smoke, etc.  The first Tower took about 6 minutes. In 6 minutes we had smoked a total of 6 bowls. 

After we finished, we ate some Roasted Vegetable Ritz. Fuckin Delicious. Then we decided to do the same thing, only with a twist.  We set the bongs in the middle, and circled them with the other 4 pieces. We would start across from each other and race back to our original piece going clockwise.  The person to reach their piece first got to take the first hit on each bong, then the other person would follow.

After about 15 minutes we had smoked 12 bowls. And because of the constant smoking, we were fresh out of the oven, a little over baked. :smoking::D

2. BULLSHIT. If your saying you took a hit...Held it in....Exhale.... and kept doing the same thing over and over without ANY oxygen. Then you either are a God that can live on marijuana smoke or your just idk fucking up your lungs.

3. Yeah I do it all the time. There is still oxygen being inhaled with the smoke, just less than a full breath. There were also a few uncontrolled nose breaths but for the most part we stuck to no breathing.

4. I would try it once but i like to chill and smoke my bowls. I smoke slowly.

5. Yeah I do too. Like I said, we just wanted to mix it up. Normally I go for a nice relaxing session.