Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tough Choice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazeyBones9, Jan 22, 2012.

1. So I've got the options of using either the vape, bong, or bubbler...i can't make up my mind!

2. If your bongs glass rip that shit like you've never ripped it before :I

3. Rep zong!!!!!!

4. vape doesn't seem to do it for me at night so that's the only problem, thinking i might hit up the bong for a good stone

5. Vapebong or vapebubbler, it's a great stone, you just have to learn how to pull with the right amount of force and it's great

6. Vape, hands down.

7. Bong man i love bongs

8. Dude Bubbler. Atleast for me, nothing gets me higher than a bubbler. I mean one hit of quality bud through a bubbler and I'm totally ripped!

9. vape to get high then bong to get stoned, works every time

10. Vapes for me, but seeing as it's pretty combustion may be nice. Gives you that stoney buzz which gives you a nice high for a while and then lets you sleep like a log.

Vapebong is worth it if you can figure out a setup ;)