Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Totally random question about keif

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thejesterjester, Jun 15, 2009.

1. I was just thinking, could you some how inject keif into you through a needle and get high? Like put the keif in a liquid then make it hot then inject it?

2. i stay away from shit that uses a needle.. i have no problem with needles, but if your shootin ANYTHING up there has to be something not natuaral about it.. Im all about sticking to the natuaral shit.. But shooting keef sounds stupid, and i doubt it would work.. cause you would have to mix it with something you could shoot up, and it would be in your blood stream.. I wouldnt try it as you are dealing with your life..

Umm, if your into heroin or sumshit like that, you could likely mix it into it, but if your into heroin or meth or sumthing you probably dont give a rats ass about a little buz from keif..

Anyways, keep your nose and veins clean. XD

3. If you want to die, then go ahead. To each his own I suppose, but then again, Darwin works in mysterious ways.

4. I don't do any of that shit. I only smoke. I would never shoot up keif or anything at all, I just thought of the idea when I was baked this morning.

5. Oh good,
    I am so anti hardcore drungs its not even funny.. My best friend died cause he overdosed on meth when he was 19.. And my other good friend has mental and physical problems because of meth and herion and coke...

dig a lil hole, plant a lil seed, grow a lil tree, smoke a lil weed!!

stoners live, stoners die, but in the end we all get high, so if in life we dont succeed, grab da bong n smoke sum weed!!

6. Damn sorry to hear the dude.
    Thanks for the saying

7. hahahahahahahahahahaha wha?

8. You cant just put it in a hot liquid, you have to extract the thc before you inject it.

Its theoretically possible. If you inject full trichomes into your blood they'll probably clog an artery and kill you. You'd need a pure THC extract.

9. As Lebowski kind of said, once they trichs cool or what have you, they'll clog your arteries, or possibly scar the insides of the arteries up. Could lead to heart problems immediately/down the line.

10. ya imo shooting up anything isnt good for you cuz stuff can go wrong and i dont like stabbing holes in the things that carry blood throughout my body. but thats just me

11. I guess that would work...

The particles could just go around in your veins, go up and hit your brain causing a mild stroke by blocking some arteries and capillaries. It'll clog up capillaries that are only a cell thick in your fingers and toes causing permanently damaged tissue in your extremities.

I recommend you shouldn't. Injecting solids is never a good idea.