Totally New To Growing.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DiamondSupply, Feb 20, 2013.

1. So i'm getting in this growing part of the marijuana :D

I'm totally new to growing,I have knowledge about marijuana,etc.

What I know for now about the growing:

-Male/Female difference
    -Guerilla Method
    -Where to buy seeds(lol)

What I wanna know:
    -How to grow them
    -Security?
    -After harvesting,how to grow more? Get more seeds,pick up things from the plant?
    -What to do with the plant after? Burn it?
    -For 1 plant,how much dirt,how much water,how much time you gotta water it?

Things you gotta know:
    -I plan on growing outdoors(in a wood)
    -4 Plants Maximum.
    -Thinking about growing M-39,Purple Kush,Northern Lights or Lemon Kush
    -Money isn't a problem
    -I have dirt that you buy at the store,don't know the "specs" of the dirt yet
    -I'm thinking of using this kind of stuff to make it grow(http://tinyurl.com/akybp5j) Big picture
    -We're planning on planting a plant each 300foot. Like a plant at 0foot another at 300foot and another at 600foot,etc.

Thanks alot people for helping a new guy! *I don't really wanna mess with the guerilla method..

2. organic please

3. GOOGLE type your questions in there no1 will help you if your not willing to research the basic of things yourself

4. you lazy fuck, that information is all over the internet! -.-

read all the stickies in all the sections on growing of this forum. when youre tired of reading, throw in some of the grow guides on youtube, I recommend those by jorge cervantes. some stuff on youtube is bullshit, so dont believe everything you hear.

it will take you a couple of weeks to collect the basic knowledge to get started, but thats just what it takes.
    this forum is not intended to replace research and have any noob ask all the same questions, cuz the guys that know the answers are not interested in repeating themselves dozens of times a day. youre supposed to do research first, google any questions you have and when you cant find an answer using google, then you can ask.

5. Pow you have been told GOOGLE lmao

6. I am reading all over the internet. But all the stuff they're talking about,the methods,dont use the stuff I have.

They have words that i'm not used to. Like Yield,Ph(I know what it means,but not in growing)

I just wanna grow some,with dirt(organic I think,gotta check),water & seeds. Lol

No addons or stuff that I gotta go twice a week.

7. Thanks. And is it recommended to use like a kind of strain/seed in different country? Or it doesn't bother(weather)

8. I actually never thought about using the questions I wrote and typing them. Sorry ahha

9. Read the stickies on here will tell you everything you need to no