Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Totally hopeless

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LuckyStampede, Nov 9, 2013.

1. I am the kind of guy who can go to college and never find any weed. I live in Asheville, NC, the hippie capital of the southeast, and I can't get any weed. I would like to blame the military for my stiff bearing, but I couldn't get any before I joined the military. So how does a guy with anxiety issues and apparently the straightest nerd friends in the world score some in a town like Asheville?

2. Ask around and stop acting so skechy. Just talk to people and expand your circle. Almost everyone knows at least one person who has a hookup.

3. Grow a pair. Jk

If you see someone with a bob marley shirt ask them.

4. Go disc golfing.

Dig, scoop, drop, drip, cut, crop, bag, burn, repeat.......

5. I've been asking people, particularly at the smoking areas on campus, and despite getting a few leads, they all fizzled. I'm getting frustrated enough to try Bitcoin, or wait until January and get help from a friend in Colorado. Going to keep trying though, and was hoping someone could give me leads or the sort of "code" I should use to get them.

Like, if I go into a head shop, what should I say? Should I just say "I WISH I HAD SOMETHING FOR THIS!" as loud as I can get away with when buyng a vaporizer, and hope someone in the shop responds? Should I ask the sketchy-looking guys hanging out outside?

6. A headshop is gonna frown upon you acting like that as it jeopardizes their business because you are asking them to break the law when they are already in a cloudy grey area. I guarantee you will only get a hard time if you try that.

7. I know that, I was being facetious. Yet it's advice I've gotten elsewhere. Someone told me I should say things like that so other customers might hear me and hook me up, but that seemed like really dumb advice to me.

8. I know how you feel. Haha. I have the worst time finding a solid connect. I've been resorting to texting guys I went to high school with for a sketchy hookup. Lol

You can't hold no groove, if you ain't got no pocket.

9. Finally got a hookup. Apparently, all I had to do was hang out at the smoking circle long enough and find the guy who appeared to already be stoned. He acted as a go-between, and this should be enough to last for a while.

10. thats cool for the time being but ideally you dont wanna have to go through a middleman/go between.

11. OP seems like a cop trying to bust others lol

if not just ask if they know where bud is if they go 'huh' then say nevermind and walk away.. that fucking simple

You have no idea how often I get that, even when not looking for bud. Probably the Hawaiian shirts.

13. Yeah just try to dress a little more scum bag-ish lol. wear a black hoodie with jeans and there you go

14. You can try a massive untrimmed beard accompanied with cannabis friendly clothing.(I wear a lot of Phish tour shirts, gnarly old Grateful Dead shirts, and of course my personal favorite, patagonia shirts with awesome nature depictions) More often than not, people approach me when they're getting into selling, as opposed to me trying to find dealers.