Total Random S**t thread

Discussion in 'General' started by pentigram, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Yeah, so I needed to start this because I am incredibly tired, and at work. Not to mention I had a panic attack today so my meds are weighing me down.. Yeah.. Very tired.. Wish I could just close down the store and crawl into bed.

2. cum guzzling thunder sluts

3. Light up in the bathroom

4. I'm laying in my brothers bed, in my aunts house, he's lived here for 5 years. Left the house at 18 to come to Chicago.
    I've been up here for about 5 months, I was sleeping in the first floor living room, but now he's found a lady friend and is moving in with her, I inherited his room and am now staying in this house indefinitely. I also am dating a girl who is friends with my brothers girl, it's kinda like I'm following him around an getting his scraps.

Creepy.

Random enough?

5. there is no such'a thing as 'too random'. Trust me.

6. I can't wait for black ops 2...

7. If Fluttershy from my little pony was named Flutternotshy, would she be more talkative?

8. Are you getting mad you shitty titty jelly belly?

9. [quote name='"StimulateMyMind"']I can't wait for black ops 2...[/quote]

Ewwww why?

10. I'm waiting for Borderlands 2. More WUB WUB!

11. Cause have you seen the gameplay? Go to youtube and search black ops 2 gameplay. It looks fucking amazing. The sounds are 10x better, even the graphics are clearer. Trust me I hated black ops with a passion, and mw3. but I've got hope that this one will be the best cod since mw2.

12. if i ever get off my ass and start a board shop, its going to be called "reefresh"

steal it and i'll find you.

13. Call of Duty is Duty.

14. This one time I had to take a random shit. I think this post is in the right thread. :ey: