Total and utter noob

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by snicklefritz33, Apr 14, 2009.

1. hey guys, recently i have become inspired to grow my own bud and save some cash and learn a thing or two about wat im smoking while im doing it. but i am having trouble comprehending the process and cannot find an extreme beginers guide including the most basic of basics and wat not. If any1 knows of 1 or could fill me in on some stuff that would b amazing. thanks guys.

2. Man, at the end of the day you're growing a plant, the basics are pretty simple mate! Anywho, for some more info:

go on some bit torrent sites and look for grow dvds (i'd recommend jorge cervantes's one)
    go on some warez sites n look for grow ebooks
    read grandpa's grow guide in this forum
    when you have a specific question that you haven't found the answer to by googling extensively, ask in the so you want to grow mj thread in this forum

No one here is gonna sit you down and tell you everything - you have to do it yourself!

Peace

3. Read the stickies, use the search button.

4. this helps a lot. im going to find that dvd right now. and Grampas grow guide seems very good. thanks guys, really appretiated.

5. Once again cantharis beat me to it and took the words out of my mouth.

read the little red things - stickies.