Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Toss Me Some Ideas

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MrAmazing, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Here's the situation

Recently moved to a small/medium town so don't know anybody. Tv and other electronics haven't got in yet so it's just my phone. The prices here are way cheaper where I was before 10/g instead of 20 so I'll buy like 2gs, then when my friend sends vape I'll buy a quad. Never smoked without having a tv or console around so what would y'all do to pass by time. I'm ending my month break so I'm prolly gonna get pretty baked after a bowl. Ideas anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. #2 DnB_Junkie, Jan 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2014
    Is there anywhere outdoors where you can just go and chill and stare out at? Other than that having a walk around and checking out the area or just staying in and drawing or just sitting back and having some thought time? Do you have money to buy a cheap radio? That could pass some time just to chill and listen to some music. When I first moved into my new place I had nothing but I've always been pretty good at just daydreaming/wandering around and exploring or just drawing when I've been limited. Also, do any of your friends live within a reasonable distance? You could smoke with them?

3. [quote name="MrAmazing" post="19280797" timestamp="1388870962"]Here's the situationRecently moved to a small/medium town so don't know anybody. Tv and other electronics haven't got in yet so it's just my phone. The prices here are way cheaper where I was before 10/g instead of 20 so I'll buy like 2gs, then when my friend sends vape I'll buy a quad. Never smoked without having a tv or console around so what would y'all do to pass by time. I'm ending my month break so I'm prolly gonna get pretty baked after a bowl. Ideas anyone? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Have you ever heard of the great outdoors? Go there and learn about yourself.

4. I would go outside but it's too cold. Our weather is so stupid, the sun will be out but it will be so windy and chilly outside.

5. if you can't go to someone's else's house, just read a comic book or something lol..you can also watch netflix on your phone

6. I'd love too but data is limited :(. I'll prolly download some pdfs and read

7. Nature and music dude, you'll enjoy it.

8. go to a movie, listen to music, sit there staring into space, lol idk

9. Play some music and zoooonnnneee