Torture Drug?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Weed_Pleez_123, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Could you design a drug to inflict extreme physical and emotional pain as a means of torture? Does any such drug exist? What else is there to know on this topic?

I don't advocate the use of drugs for torture, but am curious since it seems plausible and I can see motives for making it.

Edit: I originally submitted this topic to Pandora's Box, but figured this was a better section.

2. They used LSD like that in the early years...

Have I said too much?

3. I'm sure they are possible. Is that what chemical warfare would refer to?
    You could get someone addicted to heroin or something then refuse to give them any??

4. To my or the mainstream's knowledge, no such drug exists.

But I wouldn't doubt that they are working on synthesizing one or already have created one (or a few) in some top secret government testing facility.

You have.

I'm sending two units over to your location now to bring you in for questioning.

5. There is stuff that can be done like that which would be extremely painful. Give someone a cyanide capsule that isn't quite strong enough to kill you and I bet it would be extemely painful.

If our Government actually does have something like that, there is no way we'd know about it.

LSD wasn't used for torture exactly. It was used for brain-washing. People under the influence of LSD are really gullible...;)

6. Mkay, I'll take my tabs now then. :D

7. Scopolamine, the main chemical in Datura would be a good torture drug.

Any poweful psychedelic like LSD, mescaline or psilocybin could be with the right extrenal stimulis.

8. I would imagine a large dose of a deliriant like diphenhydramine or datura in combinitation with dark external stimuli such as gorey pictures could be used to purposely induce a bad trip. That sound like hell.

9. Forcing a continuous, and slightly increasing dose of heroin or similar opiate for 2 weeks then ending it with a strong dose of naloxone wouldn't be a fun experience. Other than something like that it's really just a forced negative trip off a psychedelic.

10. They already have it. It's called alcohol. Don't believe me?

Get plastered on whiskey or some other booze and see how much pain you're in the next day. Make it a habit and watch how it destroys your family, how it rapes and pillages the emotions of everyone who knows and cares about you.

11. #12 k_semler, Feb 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2010
    No need for drugs to torture, just look at the VietCong, DPRK, Iraq under Saddam, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Egypt, etc.

Tie them up with barbed wire, and slowly tighten the restriction with a come-along.

Feed them into a wood chipper feet first.
    Rape their wife and kill the children in front of them.

Drive bamboo shoots under their fingernails.

Use pliers to rip off their toenails.

Sleep deprivation.

Food deprivation.

Contaminated water supply.

Extended isolation in a locked "hole", and provide no toilet. Feed them only dog food thrown on to the floor.

Hang them by their wrists high enough that only their toes touch the ground when they do "tip-toe".

Lock them in a 4'x2'x2' box, and leave them there for a couple weeks. It's too short to stand up in, and too cramped to sit or lay down in.

Give them a "meat sandwich" for lunch every day.

Random beatings.

Break their fingers, and don't treat the wounds.

Open lacerations, and pour rubbing alcohol and salt into the wound.

Strap a couple of bare copper wires to their balls, and hook them up to a car battery while they stand in a salt-water solution.

Use a power drill, and drill through the palms of their hands.

Set their pubic hair on fire.

Hang them, but only high enough that they can stand on their tip-toes for a couple seconds to breath, and tie their hands behind their back. Leave them there for a couple hours.

Blind fold them, cock your weapon, (unloaded), place the cold steel against their head, and ask them if they have any last words. Dry-fire the weapon.

Smear them in pig blood, and wrap them with sheep intestines, sick a German Shepard on them, but keep the leash short enough that the dog is stopped 2" from making contact with the guy.

Refuse the prisoner a bath or shower for weeks on end.

Put them in a straight jacket, and leave them like that for a couple of weeks.

See, you don't need drugs to torture people. All you need is absolutely no morals regarding ethical treatment of prisoners.

12. This. I'm pretty sure it is used as a kind of truth serum where they inject them up with it then just bombard then with questions until they crack. i don't know if this is true though so don't quote me on it.

13. LSD was experimented on via the CIA as a truth serum, but after it proved ineffective, they went on later to try sodium thiopental, and is still used to this date in a few countries, (mostly FSU), for that express purpose.

Sodium thiopental is also used in the lethal injection process of execution of prisoners to induce a rapid-onset coma. With a large enough dosage, it is sufficient to execute a prisoner in approximately 10 minutes. (as the State of Ohio currently does for persons on death row sentenced to lethal injection as the method of death).