1. OK so which of these would any of you guys do?????
    TORO 7/13-With 8 Arm trashcatcher--------$915
    TORO 6/8--With Showerhead trashcatcher---$795
    TORO Disk/13---NO ASHCATCHER-------------$650

2. #2 Gigglin', Dec 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2009
    Personally I'm a fan of the disc so I would get that and then add an A/C on later when you find one you like. Plus it's not a bad price.

3. disk/13 for sure. you can get a trashcatcher later if you need to

4. ^^what he said!

5. disc/13 dude!
    look at some halo ash catchers too heheh :p

6. BFG right?

7. Just the disc/13 man... those other prices are a little high. You could definitely do better.

8. Why would he put a Halo on a Toro

9. #10 Stonedasshit, Dec 19, 2009
    super diffusion? why not
    is it too much or did i say something wrong :p

10. Those things actually don't diffuse well and they are cheaply made. That's what yawbus was getting at. Why put a cheaper a/c on such an expensive, well flowing tube.

11. ah, now i feel sad bc i think my halo's awesome :(. i understand

12. That's too much money for a device.

13. #14 sinsemillaplease, Dec 19, 2009
    You have to understand that we're talking about a whole different level of glass and diffusion. Halo percs are the best quality and diffusion offered at the midlevel price range imo. It's all about relativity and perspective. I'd definitely take a Halo over any imported tree perc tube that would sell for around the same price in most shops.

But they can't compete with the likes of Toro, SG, Preston @ SGW, etc when it comes to diffusion.

You just don't understand man. I know there isn't much glass like this in Canada but if you ever get the chance swing down to Michigan and check out 42 degrees in Ann Arbor. They would probably let you hit a Toro with just water.... then you would understand.

14. Go with the disc/13!:cool:

15. Haha. Ok gotta talk to some ppl get some $$$ together. Then will be getting a disk13 if it's not sold before. I'm gonna have to wait till mid January and am
    back in school in boulder. But if it's not sold(wink) than
    I'll get it and will be toking a toro by
    feb

16. just got a disc/13 and i absolutely love it. i also paid exactly 650 for it haha, so you're getting the deal i got. great tube though.

17. I'd get the disk and still get an A/C if you've got the spare $. Got my 9 Arm Toro A/C for 200.

18. See but listen what im thinking. The 6-8 I would never have bought. But the 7/13 for 915 maybe. Cause the toro ac's with 8 arms are usually around 200. So the tube is only 715 for the 7/13. And 650 for the disk13. So which is a better smoke between the two. Ignite price for this one

19. Hmm see what you mean, Id go with the disk one still..
    And yeah I really wish Canada got some better glass, lol although what we lack in glass we make up with bud and awesome prices haha