toro milk

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ownzu77, Aug 11, 2009.

1. havent been on here in a minute but my buddy snapped some shots last evening and figured i'd share

Attached Files:

2. ha, dont think ive ever seen anyone have to use a sploof after rippin a toro

3. living in the dorms in the summer, has its up's and downs.

4. How is having a nice toro in the dorms? I have to live in them again but will have a bathroom I am going to smoke in. Haven't decided if I want to get a nice small straight tube RooR or something... or go big with a nicer perc'd toro

5. its chill. but it really depends on how u approach it. if u are highly concernced with ur glass and goodies u'll take the right precautions to eliminate the chance of ever having a problem. but u could also approach it very relaxed, and take no precautions and probably never get caught. since i love my toro, and other glass/goodies, i always have a large boxfan flowing the air out the window, and i always use an oversized spoof. u cant smell anything, even in the room, while smoking. hope this was helpful.

6. that sploof...looks very different from the ones i see, did you just throw bunch of dryer sheets inside a bottle with no opening at the bottom? just the only hole is the mouth hole?

7. theres nearly 100 drier sheets in there, and burned holes at each corner on the "pentagon" of the bottom of the sprite bottle. i actually didnt do it but i told my buddy i'd smoke him on some bowls if he sat for 20 minutes stuffing the spoof non-stop. its been going a month strong with constant use. still flows like a champ, gettin gross tho.

8. i could imagine, plus with that many dryer sheets. wouldn't you get a headache just smelling the bottle? i know i do

9. i try not to smell the bottle? lol

10. hahaha

11. same here haha but like, just a whiff..idk thats just me. but i like your idea of how you made it better than mine. just a toilet paper tube and rubber banded dryer sheet at the end with it inside.

12. ive been smoking in the dorms forever now and have been thru a million different spoof deisgns. sheer amount of drier sheets and ability to flow are the most important aspects. and i could understand how u could get a whiff, but my room has really good flow from the boxfans so its hard to get a whiff of anything.

13. plus normally the smell of smoke that already went through a spoof rly will go away fast..which most people dont rly get. but yeah

Nice Toro +rep

14. thanks dood

15. 100 dryer sheets is overkill. you only need 5-10 sheets...

but that bong looks dope! i wish i had something similar O_O

16. Nice milk. You definitely don't need that many dryer sheets lol, save some money bro.