Toro Milk and Dank!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by The_Joker, Feb 22, 2009.

1. thanks man, it really is.
    heres a milk vid for youll, more to come later tonight.:D
    [ame=http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg157/spence07_bucket/?action=view&current=100_1866.flv][​IMG][/ame]

2. damn that piece is dank. i want one, looks like it hits so fuckin nice. how much that run ya

3. another milk video:D[ame=http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg157/spence07_bucket/?action=view&current=100_1867.flv][​IMG][/ame]

4. Nice, dude.

5. Man that is a sick ass bong. That's like my dream bong lol. I'd probably put an A/C on it though.

6. lol, Kind Creations Inline A/C coming next week,:p and it was my dream bong and it truly is a dream;)

7. fuckin righteous man, nice buds, bong and trippy poster. nice glaassss, thats my favorite toro logo.

8. that shit has almost no drag it looks like. how much did that run you if you don't mind me asking.

9. absolutely none, and man i would rather keep the price personal on this one

10. I guess $500 :p

11. Tube is DOPE NASTY, props

12. understandable, but man still can't say it enough that shit is a beauty

13. thanks guys it really is a beauty

14. haha just read where your from... i just got a 10 week old kitten, its hyper as fuck and wont stop jumping onto the coffee table, only thing that worries me is he's gunna knock over my 18" JBD

15. oh hell not a Jerome, i would freak out. find a safe spot then dude

16. ha yea first thing i did was pour out the water and put it in my closet on a shelf with the door closed, i am not leaving that thing out anywhere, that the cat can get to..18" has a big 4 leaf clover on the back with a couple clear bubbles on the exterior where the tube meets the base with a unicorn head in one then at the mouthpiece its got 3 ribs blown into the glass..if i had a camera i would have pics up but i need a camera. got it for 140 plus a nice little slide

17. hell yea man.i would love to see it.:wave:

18. :p:p:p:p:p:p. ill never tell,hehe. :rolleyes: