Toro in need of help!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by triggamike24, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Hey guys so I have a toro and I bought a carbon filter to go with it so it would be clean and healthier. Except one of the coals from the filter dropped down into my bong and is now stuck in one of its perks. I've tried running it under my sink, bathtub facet, hose etc. Didn't work. then I tried soaking it in grunge off and 91% isopropyl for a few hours in attempt to dissolve the coal or make it a little smaller. If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know! thank you

Attached Files:

2. Blast air through it. Just start with a little pressure and slowly work up from there. canned air worked for me when I got a small piece of magnet stuck in an arm of a tree perc. You might be shit out of luck until it decides it wants to go on its own....

3. This is just an idea, no clue if it will do anything. Have you tried sucking air though it from the joint? Not blowing air in, but sucking it out?

Nice piece by the way. Hope you get this resolved.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ultra sound waves

5. You aren't going to get it to dissolve. almost boiling hot water hydrogen peroxide and baking soda might bubble it out. I would also try walter bishops idea. cover the top and suck air thru the joint end.

6. or blow in through the mouthpiece. Fill it with water, than blow into the mouthpiece as hard as you can.. The water will push the carbon chunk around more than air.or blow air into it holding it upside down?