Torn between two girls....

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by N9Incher, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Hello all,

I browse this forum quite frequently and recently found interest in this section. Coincidentally, I have been running into some troubles related to this category.

So I've been talking to this girl for awhile. We have been on and off, and we honestly get mad at each other over stupid shit, we get drunk, and hook up with other people and don't talk for awhile. We always someway somehow end up back to each other.... I will be the first to admit it was at least half my fault, but who knows. Anyways this time around I feel like we actually could keep it going. The sex is like none other, and she is just so my type of girl.

Honestly, I think at first we were going around hooking up with other people to see if it was right, and its hard to get around it, but I'm not a hypocrite I have had sex with three other girls besides her this semester, and mainly its to stop thinking about her but it never works.

So, between the last time we quit talking was 100% on me, and it was honestly just me being a little bitch getting pissed over not responding to fucking text messages. Immature, I know, but you learn something new everyday. However, in the meantime I meet another really sweet girl. She seems to really dig me, and we've already had sex and all that. I can tell shes that girl who wants to be around you often, and would be loyal no doubt. Definitely wifey material, but I'm 20 and a sophmore in college. I got a lot to live.....

2 weeks after me and this girl have been talking, the first girl comes back to me after I ended things with her. Idk why but I feel like she knew I had another fling going, and maybe was the realization we both need to quit fucking around.... I think its possible, but I just feel so terrible because this other girl has been through some shit, but doesn't affect who she is, and I just feel terrible that I kind of lead her on. I always had feelings for the other girl in the back of my mind, but I was in a sense trying to get over it....

I feel so bad... And legit have 24 hours to make a decision. I literally have to pick one or the other, because both cannot ever happen, even if I wanted to be a playing scum....

2. So ill just say girl #1. But honestly, sounds like you dont really deserve either.

3. Playing scum isn't the worst but on another note go to girl number one if girl number 2 has thing for you let her down easy and play the whole let's still be friends and if down the road it doesn't work out with #1, having a back up is never bad personal opinion.

4. Just go with what your heart tells you. If you make the wrong decision just move on and learn from your mistakes

5. Id say girl #2. You said she is wifey material? What beats that? You dont have to marry her right now, or ever, but she sounds much better than all the bs you go through with #1. #2 is loyal you said, and heres #1 suckin maaaaaaad dick apparently lol.

Idk do what you do

6. Number2 ma lord. I know youre young but people die young too. Get on the wife material. Bitches grow on trees, wives are hard to find. My vote. Dot pass up a loyal woman. They are a dying breed.

7. Number 2. Number one seems fun and exciting but this girl will probably end up fucking you over. That's how bitches work these days.

8. Wow what mixed opinions. I appreciate for reading it all, really....

I can't even talk to my friends about it, because they all think #1 is crazy because she has been known for coming around here and crying and shit and making a scene at my door because she knows im off somewhere else possibly with another girl...

my mind tells me girl #2 is the right and logical option, but deep down I want nothing more then girl #1.....

I honestly slept on it and I think girl number 1 is the option.... This other girl is great, but she deserves way more then me.... I'm not exactly the greatest person in the world, but whos perfect anyways?

I also should probably mention girl 1 is a smoke show Mexican with an accent and all that, and girl 2 is 100% white.... I dig Hispanics haha....

I am going to be 100% with girl 2. I am going to say, "Look I really think your great and I really enjoy being around you, but at the same time I cannot get this other girl out of my head, and its not fair to you to keep this bottled up."

If if I did go with number 2, I still have way more feelings for this other girl... I am not really worried about getting hurt... Yeah it can happen, but when you bartend big ass college parties.... its not really hard to find someone new.... Sorry I hate to sound like a scum but its just the truth.

9. Nail both of them.

10. Ya I thought about that, but its impossible... Trust me

11. Well, go with your gut. But you said she's crazy so don't be surprised when your entire relationship is full of drama and emotional roller coasters

12. Who has bigger tits? Go with that one.

13. Haha girl 2, but I'm not a tit guy. I prefer a nice perky B cup, over sagging D's. Just me personally.

Train, I am not the most sane person either... I think any normal person would go for girl 2, but I'll be the first to admit I am kind of off my shit. Im one of those kids who pull 3.5 GPAs, and gets blacked out and does other type of drugs on the weekends. I get wild to say the least, and that kind of contributes to why girl 1 suites me for the time being. I dont even want a relationship btw, but a steady cool girl

14. Follow your heart.
    Every Kiss begins with, K

15. You sound like someone I would love to hang out with.

And why don't you want a girlfriend? Im some guys cool steady girl and I just want insight.

16. Dude you're 20 in college. Pick them both and be a scumbag. Cuz you can only get away with being a scumbag while your young and in college :)

17. This can be confusing because I am not aware of your or your dudes situation.

I am going to sound like a tool, but I just attract girl. I am interested in only really hooking up with girl 1, but that does not mean I am not leaving my options open. When you bartend parties every weekend (and are good at it), and are an attractive guy, you can legitimately choose what girl you want. Its almost to the point of being pathetic, but eventually I just let one girl come behind the bar and I teach her some stupid bar tricks and she loves me for the night... Simple as that really...

Basically I am not ready to settle down because I meet so many new girls every weekend. So far 3 extra have caught my interest but I always fall back to girl 1 it seems like.

18. Well I dont see why you're making a big deal over choosing if you already know that you don't want to settle down. The decision really isn't a hard one because you shouldn't have feelings for either of these girls so choose who's hotter and continue on fucking whoever else you want.

19. I'm lol'ing at you right now op

20. That what I need to hear. I appreciate it. I'm sorry, you probably think I'm such a piece of shit, but it is what it is I guess.

I just have such a hard time hurting peoples feelings, especially without intentionally doing so...