Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

topix

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheDonUK, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Has anyone ever used this site to buy from? Most of the sellers on there are serious scam artists but apparently you can get a good deal here and there...

2. 3 of my friends have bought pieces from this site. only problem is it takes like 3 weeks to ship. use this site for acryllic, dont buy glass here its overpriced and really cheap quality

3. In the UK?

Try marketplace brighton for a first piece.

Nothing special but basics.

4. I've seen people buy actual weed on the site. It's weird but apparently it works, kinda like that Silk Road site, but you can arrange face to face meets for a pick up and stuff. I'm just trying to see if anyone has ever used it.