top44

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by danny1984, May 19, 2009.

1. can any1 plz help me, i ordered some top44 seeds tonight but i dont have a clue what i would need to grow them indoors as ive never grown weed myself before.

so i was just wondering what i would need so i can start growing them, e.g would i need lighting or anything else and if so what are the best reccomendations for this.

thanx for your time:wave::smoking:

2. Read the stickies. For someone to sit here and post what your need and going to need would take them hours.

3. CFL's are great lights to use for beginners and very cheap and use little electricity to run.. you can purchase two 42 watt 150 equilvalent CFLs and two clip reflectors keep the bulbs 3-5 inches from top of plant and raise accordingly keep a small fan running in grow space to cool lights and move air ... read read and read somemore you will learn but for now thats all you really need untill it starts to grow fast then nutes and different type of CFL for flowering and Superthrive =)) you'll learn ... good luck

4. I grew TOP44 this past fall with cfls and it grew perfectly. I used 6 42 watt cfls and 2 150 watt cfls. For vegetative the 6 lights were 2700k daylight bulbs. I switched to flowering at only 16 days old and switched the bulbs to soft white. The plant grew to 3 ft tall and produced about an ounce of some dank. I hope this helps. The TOP44 strain is awesome for a beginner, short plant and very hardy. Good Luck.

5. Good choice on strain, but you need to do some research. Read everything you can find on the subject of growing, and browse these threads for info and ideas. Do these seeds some justice, and grow them right.

6. Grandpa's Grow Guide is a good place to get a lot of your questions answered. For lighting help, read Kamel's CFL Guide. Once you've done some research, if there's something that's unclear, post a thread and we'll try to help. Like Bobs16 says, there is just too much to print when it's already posted in the stickies. Welcome to GC.

7. Imagine a world in which people answer your questions before you even ask them. Well imagine no more, GC is just such a place. All of your "how do I grow?" questions have already been anticipated and answered, check the sticky posts here and also over in the Beginners forum.