Top ten baked movies.

Discussion in 'Movies' started by rockeralexx, Dec 20, 2011.

1. hahahahaha.

10. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 The Secret of the Ooze
    9. Young Einstein
    8. UHF
    7. A clockwork Orange
    6. Cheech and Chongs Nice Dreams
    5. Kazaam (i damn near piss myself)
    4. Half-baked
    3. How High
    2. Dark Crystal
    1. Pineapple Express

honorable mention- Dazed and Confused, Sphere, Peter Pan, Spaceballs, Avatar, Pink FLoyd the wall, and Tenacious D.

P.S. im totally fucking blazed and too lazy to think of more movies so im sure there are more also this is MY top ten and im not saying it has to be yours its just an opportunity for you to experience new movies while high. SO don't rag on my list and if you want to be like well what about dur dur and dur dur you asshole then dont just name the movies and thats it no insulting. We are stoners not meth heads we dont have to be rude.

2. Friday, Next Friday, Friday after Next, Harold and Kumar 1,2,3, theres a lot i just dontw anna list em all

3. like i said lol. Im really fuckin stoned hahaha. but its friday, you aint got no job, and you aint got shit to do. lol those are all really good ones too. not in my top 10 tho. my top ten there is concrete for me.

4. All Cheech and Chong Movies and Bad Santa.

5. hahahahah the dark crystal, fucking applaud this man!!!!!1:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

6. For me, a good stoner movie is not just a flick with a bunch of weed smoking in it, but a movie with either really cool special effects, or shit that just makes me think with an open mouthed, wide eyed, dumbass look at the screen. With that said, here goes:

Donnie Darko, Trainspottting, Pulp Fiction, The Cube or Hypercube (this movie is fucked), Fear and Loathing, 300, Tron, Pans Labyrinth, Inception, A Scanner Darkly, and many more to name but thats a few

7. In no particular order and off the top of my head:

1. Lord of The Rings (Trilogy)
    2. Dazed & Confused
    3. Friday (Trilogy)
    4. Training Day
    5. The Departed
    6. How High
    7. Dont Be a Menace to South Central Whilst Drinking Your Juice In The Hood
    8. Rush Hour (Trilogy)
    9. Pulp Fiction
    10. Goodfellas
    ...11. Happy Gilmore ;)