Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Top Shelf Extracts - Sweet Leaf Mix (CO)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by highimcurtis, Sep 16, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

Beautiful gold glass. From Higher Ground in Denver, CO.

2. #2 Grow Goddess, Sep 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2013
    Here's mine

Edit: forgot to mention this is RSO (Rick Simpson Oil (concentrated cannabis oil))

Just samples. I usually keep anywhere from 1/2 oz to 2 oz stashed. Very important, the stash.....

View attachment 125693
    View attachment 125628

The top shelf is the amber oil on the left, this is from the first wash. The golden stuff on the right was second or third wash material, purged sepratly from the first to be used in topical mixtures. Although, the golden stuff is comparable to the amber.
    View attachment 125681
    View attachment 125680

3. Gorgeous runs! I haven't had a chance to try RSO (or i guess you could call it's process) but I have had other CO2 oils. Are they strain specific or just batches of w/e you got lying around?

4. #4 Nerd4herb, Sep 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2013
    You have the youtube channel right? if so im subed lol and keep that up, i really enjoy your vids, also nice errl, looks like some nice shatter / pull n snap

You will want to try it. I recommend making it yourself so you know the material that was used to make it.

It is somewhat strain specific. I used 4 strains. Here and there I try other strains.  I have not found any that I am happy with yet besdes my choice 4. Mostly due to taste and color. I prefer the oil coming out as clear as possible without degrading it by overfiltering. I don't even use the paper coffee filters that are recommended. I just use a fine screen. Most of my filtering is done with gravity and patience.

Three of the strains that I use are available in seed. It has been proven to be worthy in fighting cancer. At least for the two patients that I have treated. First TGA Querkle the taller SpaceQueen phenotype, Second TGA Qush the shorter more indica phenotype, Third Strawberry Cough from Dutch Passion I moreso prefer the DP for converting the RSO into e-cannabis oil for taste reasons this phenotype is a bit more difficult to get, but easy to identify it has the fat wide indica leaves very noticable. The other strain I use is from very old school bag seed. I call it 4-G. I am always keeping my eye out for a better strain for oil.

Thanks!

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it next time I'm in the dispensary. Thanks for the info!

7. hopefully you have some luck and get some good stuff.