Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Top-Shelf Bubba Kush & Hibachi Chef = Awesome Evening!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Cannabidol, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Hope you enjoy, you KNOW I did... :smoke:

[​IMG]
    Hibachi is a japanese form of cooking where they cook the food in front of you at the table, very cool when you and 20 of your closest friends are all baked, and the boss is paying for everything. (Work Party!!!!!)

[​IMG]
    And here's some of the ridiculous Bubba Kush grown in CA I have been smoking for a few days. I'm in love.

What a wild evening of street racing, smoking blunts, laser tag, cognac, & team building at work!!!

The funny part is everyone at the job are all good friends/family already so it was basically the boss showing his appreciation for us.

ENJOY EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE FOR IT MAY BE YOUR LAST.

2. 'Bout to throw up a few more pics...

3. More pics looks nice

4. Looks wicked delicious

5. Great pictures man and primo kush. I agree with living everyday like it was your last!! :smoke::smoke:

6. That's awesome man! I went to one of those restaurants once and it was soo dank, and laser tag is the shit hahaha

7. Appreciate the comment man, you're quite a smoker! I've read your threads, needless to say DANK.

What do you do/how old are you anyways (PM me if you don't want it out in the open).

8. those chefs are dicks lol...the last time i went the fucker took like a kethup bottle and squirted sake in everyones mouths...i was high as hell with my family and had been drinking beers all day on an empty stomach...so he has me open my mouth and starts shooting sake into it (i really did not know it was sake as he was giving it to everyone even kids) anyways, this dick keeps going...like an asshole...my mouth was full of this warm nasty sake shit and he just kept shooting it all over me (wow this sounds real gay lmao)...long story short, i fuckin barfed it all up onto the floor...at the table...embarassing...got a free dinner tho...