Top Gear S.17

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by DirtySix, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Anybody been keeping up? The first two episodes have been easily among my favorites of all time. They seem to have really stepped up their game from the previous season. Less shticky, more good shit.

2. I've watched both. I really enjoyed them!

3. Theres just something about crazy englishmen that attracts me to that show....

4. Yup. Just watched the newest episode and loved it. Easily one of my favorite shows of all time.

5. Watched episode 3 last night, easily the best top gear episode ever in my opinion.

6. I'm just now about to sit down with Ep 3. I watched some of it last night but kept getting distracted so I put it off till today.

The first two are simply amazing

7. what site do you guys watch this on? Or do you pirate it? Streetfire keeps taking alot down... and youtube is useless haha. And my damn WMP doesn't view videos!!! so lame.

8. I download my episodes or just record it on the DVR. Usually just download though because I forget to record it half of the time.

9. season 17 doesn't come to the US until fall though... were always behind lol

10. Hmm. That explains why I haven't seen any season 17 episodes on my tv. You can easily go to sidereel and find the episodes.

11. I'll post up links once my computers Internet is working...
    Fucking router setup.

Btw yes I've watched 17.1 And 17.2.
    Started ep 3 but my Internet bitched out...

12. Arg! I wanna see the new season so bad but I have to wait until fall.

I'm jealous.

13. I think episode 4 was hilarious. Definitely the best I've seen, this season is coming along very good.

14. episode 4 is damn funny

15. Agreed 100%. This episode had me laughing pretty hard. There wasn't a dull moment about it. Not to mention, it's always fantastic to see a GTR. Oh, how I dream of that car and a Mercedes SLK/SLR.

16. Definitely my favorite season so far.

17. Episode 5 had me rolling.

On a... "unrelated" note..

I really love www.finalgear.com ;);)