Top DHS checkpoint refusals

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Earth Ling, Apr 29, 2013.

1. #1 Earth Ling, Apr 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2013
    Top DHS checkpoint refusals

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4Ku17CqdZg]Top DHS checkpoint refusals - YouTube[/ame]

LOL- great watch and very informative.. Atleast until our rights are taken

1st and last were my favs...

2. More than 800 blanket searches a year at bus stations, shopping centers, places where people congregate, where everyone is stopped, questioned & searched by the DHS.
    Look what just happened a couple of weeks ago at Watertown, suburb of Boston, where the Gestapo swooped in, went door to door & at gun point forced people from their homes & conducted warrantless searches.
    During Katrina N.O. popo went door to door forcing people from their homes & confiscating any/all weapons.
    The government has declared war on the American people & how long before the next Waco or Ruby Ridge?

”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both"
    B. Franklin

3. Hmmm...entertaining, but... ya, right.

4. Courage over cowardice

5. shit is getting more an more fucked up you are loseing your rights even if you don't realize it .give it 5 years there will be a tsa in a town near you.well come to reality

6. I don't have a problem with telling them that I'm a U.S. Citizen. Hell, I'm proud of it. But I would have a problem with them wanting to search my home or vehicle without reasonable cause or a search warrant. I don't want illegal aliens running loose doing mayhem at will.

7. Weird..How can an Earthling be 'illegal' on Earth/?

8. #8 SoulessStoner, Apr 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2013
    I'd wait for one of those hispanic officers and ask if they were American citizens.

Edit: Posted this before I finished the video.

9. :laughing:

10. You're the Earth Ling. I'm from another planet but I have papers. :smoke:

11. hahahaha YES

12. LOLWTFrrrrr

13. wtf is this is just so hiliarious a video over and over people asking , Are you a US citizen? :smoke:

14. #14 stevizzy, May 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2013
    Look people, they were just trying to determine if Illegal people were in OUR Country. Don't act like a moron unless you want to have any idiot from any country come here and suck money, healthcare and education from OUR system. They're doing their job trying to enforce laws already on the books. Yes, it's an inconvenience but so are taxes that keep rising to care for Illegals in OUR Country. If you want illiterate Mexicans and Terrorists coming here...go ahead, act like an asshole just because you're inconvenienced by Immigration trying to enforce the law.

I'm amazed by the stupidity rampant on this forum. I'm not a fan of Police arresting people for Marijuana but let's face it, unless you act like an asshole they won't bother you for smoking in private. In a few years, MJ will probably be legal or de-criminialized, but terrorists and illegals flooding our country are the worst threats facing this Country today.

If you have a better idea how to stop it, let's hear YOUR idea, otherwise STFU! Police are sometimes jerks, often wrong but they have a shit job to do and all you're doing is making it harder for them to stop terrorism and prevent even more illegals from coming here.

You want higher taxes to support illegals?......then keep making their job harder. Your taxes are paying for them to live here. They're leaches and you're their blood.

15. Dont stop it! Any man should be able to freely roam anywhere he may please except private property. forget your imaginary borders.
    Terrorism? Its going to exist as long as the world has conflicting viewpoints. One mans terrorist is anothers freedom fighter. You cant stop it by disallowing certain ethnicities in to an area.

If I paid taxes, id be happy to know it provides for "illegal immigrants" to stay here. If I can somehow make them satisfied with traditional alien jobs such as fruit picking (which is fucking backbreaking) great. Its better then what 100% of taxes are actually used for, paying interest to the federal reserve.

anarcho-communism for life >.>

16. with all due respect I'm pretty sure the fact our country is in debt is a bigger threat..

17. Part of the reason we're in debt is because we hand all these people that are not supposed to be here all kinds of free handouts. They come here and don't pay taxes and then send their money home to their families to spend in Mexico or where ever. Not to mention all of the terrorists that are coming across the borders. And don't forget that the Boston Bombers recieved over $100,000 in benefits that your taxes paid for. :mad:

18. While this is true, it's a drop in the bucket of our country's debt. Illegal immigration is far from the biggest problem in the country right now.

19. #19 1badbruce, May 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2013

Your yelling at the wrong folks, you should be yelling at the politicians. They're the ones that give the police command their marching orders and that shit rolls downhill from Washington to the state capitols to the cities. I'm talking about the policies of an administration setting the political tone for most of the rest of the country.

Your right the popo have a shitty job to do, but it's not like they we're drafted, they volunteered.
    And if they're going to voluntarily deny the rights of citizens under the guise of, 'I'm just doing my job' they've already chosen their side and that side is with those that will deny us our rights. Let the chips fall where they may.
    Cheers:D.

20. If the government didn't make OUR system create an entitlement mentality then there wouldn't be a problem. They couldn't come here and suck any money if that wasn't what the American dream is becoming. This isn't an inconvenience, it's an infringement on our rights. We're not impeding on their ability to do their job, they're impeding on our freedom. If their job is too hard then fucking quit.

And I hate the "if you can't think of a better idea STFU" argument. Just because I'm not coming up with a better policy than people being paid to come up with policies doesn't mean I can't criticize the shitty job they're doing.

Immigration and terrorists are far from the worst of our problems. Open borders wouldn't be a big deal if we didn't have a system that supports people who don't put anything into it. Cops are more likely to kill you than terrorists and they'll just say they were doing their job. And the CIA create fucking terrorists to bust just like cops baiting, planting and profiling to fill a quota.

Debt is our biggest problem and that's the government's fault and no one else's. Entitlements are a drain regardless of immigrants and that's because of policy. The rest can be attributed to ridiculously overboard military spending which is creating more of these terrorists you fear so much. But go ahead and focus on the real issues while the rest of us focus on retaining our rights.