Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Top 3 strains

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Pro_Donn, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Everyone state your top 3 or more favourite strains?

1. Amnesia Haze
    2. Dunno what it was called but it was purple
    3. Blueberry

2. The question is kind of stupid because it's about the strain, as each strain has many phenotypes, and none of us will ever smoke even similar weed of the same strain. Not to mention 90% is how it's grown.

Most kush's
    Kemo (if it's late)
    Jack Herrer (if it's early)

3. 1. White Rhino
    2. Hindu Kush
    3. Blue Dream

4. 1. grand daddy purp (purple urkleXbig bud)
    2. casey jones (trainwreckXthaiXsour diesel)
    3. dieselberry (sour dieselXblueberry)

5. Oh shit, I fucked up big time

Jean Guy (local strain)(SkunkXWhite Widdow)
    Gotta be my fav strain. I think it has a really uncommon set of cannaboids because it actually messes people up more then other strains (even with tolerences)

Lol. it's made 2 girls I know cry! YES! gotta love those sativas

6. 1. OG-Bama
    2. Hindu Kush
    3. Super-Glue OG Kush

7. i come across this one strain pretty often called KO, and about the third of the time i smoke with someone they either black out, pass out, start sweating a lot, or have a hard time driving.
    i now warn people ahead of time.

8. Haahaha sounds like KEMO, no matter how much i'm smoking, if i consume like 2-4 grams of the stuff I hit the floor. Even if i'm not THAT high, I get drowsy till I can't stay awake. Other weeds I can smoke so much of and noooothin.

9. 1. Green Crack
    2. Purple Trainwreck
    3. Blue Dream

10. Does everyone on this site have no short term memory or something?

Theres a new thread like this everyday!

11. Some people have lives. You see threads on here everyday?? :rolleyes:

12. I wish I had bud to make girls cry they'd be weeping over my buds all day :laughing: no but for real that is a sick name for bud after X-Men of course

13. Umm if you have something against this site then why are you here?

14. What did I say to make you think I have something against this website? This site is terrific, I have had some beltin advice from here.

15. Well your saying somebody on this site everyday would have "no life", implying this site is a deduction from someones life.

16. lol chill out guys he is right there's probably 9999 million threads like this, but there is also only so much we can talk about and shits obviously going to get repeated, and the strain isn't from x-men lol it's common french canadian name hahahahha

17. And we can do just as much as you can about it..

18. Jean Gray?

19. Milf (unknown genetics) - One of the tastiest and nicest smelling strains I've ever had the pleasure of smoking. Pure sativa and would warp my mind.

A locally grown Northern Lights #1 x Sweet 'n Sour - Super sweet, smoke felt like ice in the throat. Gave a mega creative sativa dominant high. Very good for smoking before doing anything artistic.

And last is what I'm currently smoking. Super Skunk #6. a Skunk #1 x Afghani Kush hybrid. I've been smoking it concurrently with some nice bubble hash, but even without the hash, the high is just flattening. The batch I got is a little stringy, but still very very dank.