Top 3 Favorite Strains!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Medicatetoday, Mar 16, 2013.

1. I want to know whats your top 3 favorite strains :wave:

2. #2 coloradosunrise, Mar 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2013
    Super Lemon Haze- Never grow a tolerance, has that fresh cerebral high every time, smells and tastes like candy, I am in love and want to marry her.

Golden Goat- Super stoney, cant think after a good bowl, I want to do something but I cant remember what. Smells like skunk urine to the max, almost foul.(well the phenotype I grew) sometimes smells sweet and stank.

Blue Widow- tastes fantastic, nice mellow night time smoke, not too heavy couch lock though.

3. A clone and two feminized only strains, blah! Where are the regular seeds for cheap at?! I want to run like 1,000 blueberry seeds.

4. this thread should be more specific. are we talking about growing or consuming here?

5. Oh sh*t you are right...
    Talking about consuming. :)

6. Never tried the Super Lemon Haze or the Golden Goat but looks good...very good if you want to know haha
    I really like the Blue Widow too! :hello:

7. Growing Blueberry from Dj Short right now :)

8. OG Kush

Cheese

Medical Seeds No-Name-- Cheese(f) x Sensi Star(m)

9. Paradise seeds Sensi Star
    Maui Wowie
    Pineapple Dawgshit
    In that order.

10. I love reading DJ short stuff on cannabis culture! Looking forward to growing his stuff in the future!

1. Sour OG
    2. Any sativa near the equator
    3. Neville's haze #1

11. Either way, consuming or growing. To me its all part of the exprlerience

12. 1.There was one person I used to know who'd always have these random Kush hybrids and I didn't always bother to get/remember the names. a few of them were pretty intense. So I'm gonna say its a tie between any good fresh F1 Kush hybrid. (preferably more sativa but diversity is good) and some nice Diesel X AK-47 I had one time. nice bright green shades of sticky bud. really energetic high and good potency. just loved the effects from this bud.

2.Blueberry (+Kush or Sativa hybrids):while I like the effects of a sativa they just don't seem to hold up gram for gram against an indica hybrid imo. This bud has good potency, flavor, and still gives me a decent cerebral hi without too much laziness. great in the vape.

3.Chocolate Kush: only tried it once and it was some real good shit from the coast so I may be biased; but the buds I got were so damned potent. through a sealed bag they smelled intensely of kush. smelled directly it was so overwhelmingly strong that it kind of developed a different smell I can't describe, dark frosty buds tinged with purple. kind of harsh I'll admit with an odd smell. b4 I owned a vape unfortunately. but still fucked me right up. extremely potent when grown well.

13. Very happy to read such a good response! :hello:

14. Hindu Kush
    Purple Urkle x Chemdawg was crazy good even though I had to cut em early
    and I love Northern Lights, it was my first nugget I ever smoked back in the day at a festival and its just a classic.

Got some N.L., Blue Mystic, Papaya and Aurora Indica that just sprouted, first grow since 2007 LOL. A.I. is Northern Lights x Afghan so it might be one of my favorites in a few months.

15. Never tried the hindu kush myself,can you tell me a little more about it?
    Northern Lights its just a classic,thats right! :)
    I can tell you a little about the Papaya,Blue Mystic and Aurora Indica (One of my favorite strains).
    My Papaya pheno stretched like crazy,dense buds anyway,fruity/acidic smell,the taste was like herb i cant explain it was nothing like the smell.. very dank smell in the house after a smoke session with this strain,Hybrid high,starting in the head and after 20 minutes or less your body starts to feel heavy and you feel sleepy.
    Not a keeper this pheno but i mean it was very good just not what i really like.
    Blue mystic,my pheno was sativa dominant with a Pineapple type of smell/taste and really piney and fresh too,active head high with a little dizziness...not a keeper too.
    Aurora Indica is an Afghan x Northern Lights with a hash/floral type of smell and with a very potent taste,just something good i cant explain it,you need to try it!
    100% Couchlock haha i really like it for the night,just chillin , watching a movie or playing ps3...:hello: A keeper for sure. :rolleyes:

16. Sorry i didnt see you saying the genetics of the AI. :p

17. SLH is a must for any connissuer buddy

18. In this order.

Purple walrus (clone only) - Kick you right in the fucking head high, no couch lock but a very long lasting and powerful high.

Blue Mystic (Nirvana) - Seeds seem to always produce the exact same type of weed, very flavorful, not the most potent but a good lasting high.

Berry bomb (bomb seeds) - The perfect cross between couch lock and head. Plants finish fast (6 week flower in my case) Produces a decent amount per plant and smell/tastes fantastic. Was in the top 2 until the walrus came to town.

But I could go on for days like this, Smoked lots of good stuff and can really appreciate many varities of herb if it suits the enviromental situation.