Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

toothepaste+orange peels???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by phonix, Jun 19, 2006.

1. my friend told me about this, i guess it gives you some type of high if you take some orange peel and spread fluoride toothpaste on one of the sides. I looked it up on google and i found one site that said a little bit about it but it never really said exactly what it did. has anybody here ever tried it? what does it do to you?

2. I'm pretty sure it's bullshit.

And either way it's pretty yucky.

3. Not sure.. i dont think it would do anything..try it, it wont hurt..

4. to get it to work you put it on till it molds then eat the mold. it will make you trip but why the hell would you wanna eat old orange peel mold?

5. for the same reasons someone would do nutmeg

1.) poor ass bastard
    2.) in jail

6. I did it a while back, you dont have to wait for it to mold though. All it did for me was make me focus on really stupid things for a short time before switching to something else to stare at for another period of time. It's not worth it at all though.

PS: THeres been like 5 threads on this so use the search button.

7. While on a cruise I met a kid who said that when he went to wilderness rehab that all the kids there did it and that if done right gives mild hallucinations.

8. I went to Dr. Hemp about it and he said he did it all the time

9. haha, toothpaste can kill you.

10. my aunt and this other kid told me and my friends that you can dry up a banana peel and bake it for a little while smoke it or eat it and it will mess you up good.

11. or you could just smoke afew bowls or eat some acid

12. do you really want that in your bloodstream?

13. it is supposed to make you trip

14. I might try this with some "Citrus Blast" toothpaste (all toothpaste has flouride in it so you dont have to combine mint and orange) but personally I think the only "tripping" you'll do is over your shoes on the way to the bathroom to throw up.

15. Yea, but water has fluoride in it nowadays.. So we're all in a constant state of fucked up!

Maybe thats how the government makes our heads soft enough to feed us all this bullshit.. FLUORINATING THE WATER.

16. uhh... eating flouride will give you flourosis, a terrible poisoning that will make you vomit, shit, and piss blood ^the drinking water has such a minute amount of flouride it's insignificant

17. people do stupid shit to try and get high..

18. Thats so crazy. I imagine eating orange skins and toothpaste wouldn't taste too good. I'd be pissed if it didn't work and I ate a ton of toothpaste covered oranges.

19. doesn't eating toothpaste make you throw up? Thats what my mom always told me when I was little. Just take the orange peel and put it in your weed bag for a few days.