Took lst to far need help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by saul0923, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Hey guys i was lsting a plant and accidentally went to far and crinckled a stem and at a bad spot it makes a j and thats where the crinkle is i was trying to straighten it out slightly but fudged up. Will this hurt the plant or like a super crop or will the location make it hard to support bud growth. And if so will tieing off be enough or should i cut losses and use it as a clone.

Attached Files:

2. It’ll bounce back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Do u think it will support bud growth

• Like Like x 1
  4. Can barely see in those pics tbh mate. It will be fine just let it do it's thing and keep it slack it'll bounce back. Will definitely still support bud growth. It's a strong plant :) Due to bending my topped my plants I've split the main stem a little on one of them, growing just fine :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. I did the same turned into a nice juicy know like a super crop. Just taped it up

• Like Like x 2
  6. I think I can see it on the pics now. Yeah just keep it taped up a bit, it will just form a fat knuckle there probably.

• Like Like x 1
  7. That will end up being the strongest part of the stem. Later on it won't bend there. You'll have to bend it above or below that spot. It will get hard like wood.

Supercropping is my favorite training method.

• Like Like x 3
  8. 2 days before flower I did this to my GDP.
    IMG_0786.JPG
    This is 34 days since that last pic.
    IMG_0872.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  9. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. [​IMG]rest easy this was done today on purpose

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum