Took drug test with WHizz kit

Discussion in 'General' started by KushKlassic, Jun 16, 2011.

1. So I know it's a dumb question however I just want to verify if the synthetic urine that is pre filled in the bag legit enough to use? I've heard of counterfeit batches and ways they can find certain adulterants in certain urine additives. I know quick fix is legit however I'm tying this particular bag with this unknown brand I personally don't know. I am on probation and I know Quickfix doesn't fail me even though I know that fakes do exist. I don't want to waste this urine on chance it does work I'm pretty much wasting money. Can anyone vouch for the urine that is pre filled and shipped for first time.

2. [​IMG]

All because of this piece of shit.

3. Wrong president yo. You should put up Nixon's face. All Reagan Did was keeping the agenda going

4. Yes, but the constitution is written in English. Citizenship/naturalization requires English language proficiency. My grandfather, fleeing German occupation forces in 1939, had to learn English. No one was offering to learn Czech for him.

5. Yes, the bag comes filled with enough synthetic urine to use. I didn't bother using it, however. I've only taken 1 drug test and I borrowed my friend's urine. I was feeling sketchy about the synthetic stuff.

6. #26 Makaveli185, Mar 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2013
    Ya seriously though that doesn't answer my question at all. I don't even think you really read or comprehend what I was asking. I don't want to waste money if I don't have to honestly and I would like feedback from those who actually have used the PRE FILLED SYNTHETIC URINE. I'm not being rude I'm just not gonna do something unnecessary if I don't have to.

7. You said "Can anyone vouch for the urine that is pre filled and shipped for first time." And I answered your question, so maybe it's you who hasn't comprehended the said text that you wrote earlier on this thread. All I did was give a humble suggestion just to help a total stranger online to help him/her pass their drug test. You're not being rude, you're just being bipolar. Mellow out.

8. well, i used to work in a microbiology lab where tests were made every single day....we didn't analyze the piss...just searching for cannabinoids,xtc,opioids.
    I mean to perform a drug test,somebody has to pay for it,for certain substances.
    Even if you get checked with those fuckin tapes/stripes that indicate on them THC.XTC.OPIUM you're good.
    UNLESS you get blood'ed or sweat'ed then u r done.

9. don't spend your money on stupid shit over the net.improvise,get somebody elses wizz and put it in a urine bag/small ones.
    Done it a hundreds of times.

10. and another tip
    if about to use real whizz,use it whithin 24 hours from take....after that it starts to develop microorganisms and bacteria that to an experienced eye is obvious

11. No all you Did was answer a question I knew. In case someone like you misunderstood my message, I wrote an extensive message explaining my situation. I already explained within the whole post that I have used quick fix synthetic and know it is a legit and honest product and I am unsure of the unknown brand in the bag. HOWEVER, in my attempt in being specific, I figured at least someone would read the whole thing. You only told me that it does come with it but I need a vouch for the quality of the urine that is pre filled in the bag. I understand you thought it was sketchy, but as per my original request, can anyone vouch for the urine that comes pre filled, please.

And no I'm not being bipolar, you have selective reading issues. I know I'm not perfect at wording my request but I don't know the brand that comes in the bag so I wanted to be sure no one would be confused with my request. By the way, you didn't vouch for the urine, you assured me it was to come with packaged bag. I can get technical to you know.

12. I apologize I don't understand what you mean by blooded or sweated. I'm not worried about a blood or DNA test unless I fail a urine test. As for your other posts, you're contradicting yourself. If they don't analyze the pee and only drugs then Are you explaining I shouldn't use synthetic? I cant tell if you want to assure me or warn me? I already got the whizz bag but I won't waste this pre filled synthetic unless someone CAN VOUCH for the INTEGRITY of the synthetic that comes PRE FILLED IN THE BAG please?

13. I read your detailed text fine, but looking back at it, you did not have quite a solid question. You made it complex by asking near the end of your thread if the pouch came with synthetic urine, and I was answering yes to that question. No, I never used the synthetic urine because the thought of drug testing technologies has me nervous, which is why I borrowed a sober friend's piss.

Yes, I assured you it came with a packaged bag because that's what you asked near the end of your thread. Maybe you should learn how to properly word your questions better. Stop giving yourself such a damn heart attack over it. Here is what you do:

grab somebody's urine. Make sure you keep it frozen in order to preserve it. Keep it frozen in the bag until the day of your test. Have fun.

14. Please Listen
    here is the thing,if you get tested for blood or sweat you're screwed
    if they test you on urine then you could get away with a simple trick like using somebody elses urine and give that instead
    What i meant is that they USUALLY don't test the whole urine but search for specific substances like cannabis etc.
    i apologise for my english but i am not English speaker.
    And finaly i just give my personal experiences,untill now that is what i use to do.

15. Put your pipe down and it won't sound so complex. As I said you have selective reading. The initial question was the primary request. The last sentence you keep reading is a supporting sentence to reinforce my request but ensure they knew I was talking about the synthetic that comes with the bag and not accidentally mistaken for some other synthetic pee. In case you get confused again this was my first question. Take time to read it a bit. I can try all night however that is as basic and as solid as it gets as a question. I thought the words vouch and legit enough to use was very solid and clear.

"So I know it's a dumb question however I just want to verify if the synthetic urine that is pre filled in the bag legit enough to use? I've heard of counterfeit batches and ways they can find certain adulterants in certain urine additives. I know quick fix is legit however I'm tying this particular bag with this unknown brand I personally don't know."

Now as bad as that was worded I felt as if I had to add that last sentence to make sure the unknown brand wasn't confused with any other synthetic brand and would realize I'm talking about the urine that came with the bag hence the description of pre filled and pre shipped. I even used the word vouch to clarify my request. In case you have a hard time analyzing definitions, here it is from the dictionary. P.S. I'm not mad or about to go crazy and nuts over this. I'm just frustrated that I'm teaching English on the net.

"vouch
    verb (used without object)1. to support as being true, certain, reliable, etc. (usually followed by for): Her record in office vouches for her integrity.2. to attest; guarantee; certify (usually followed byfor): to vouch for someone in a business transaction.verb (used with object)1. to sustain or uphold by, or as if by, practical proof or demonstration."

Again I'm not trying to be an ass, I would like an honest answer to my question which is about the synthetic that came in the bag. Otherwise I wouldn't be asking this question. This is an endeavour to save money and not wasting it unless I know I have to. If your offended I'm Sorry but your selective reading and comprehension has not made getting an answer easy for me. If you Are not sure. I understand. I know quick fix will work which is a reliable brand, but like I mentioned I'm unsure of the integrity of the urine already in the bag. I'd rather use synthetic because It's easier to handle and is reliable.

16. Just for future reference, your body stays at 90-100 naturally. Just give it a good 15-20 mins direct contact with your body.

17. You Are fine I understand you clearly. I just need to make sure that this synthetic that comes in the bladder bag is good to use. Some synthetic brands may have certain additives that could be detected.

18. Are you done?

19. Nope because I didn't get my answer yet, not that I don't appreciate your reply I would like an answer besides use someone else's cause I do have back ups I just don't want to use it unless I know I have to

20. i just told you cause it's easier and cost free if you get the day before some like 100 ml urine from somebody you know than paying those guys your dollars.
    That is what i do all the time and because of the money and because it's more easy for me to get some fresh pee (grand father,brother who doesn't smoke)
    As for the synthetic urine as i told you,they have to go further down analysing it to find out it's synthetic...

Real pee is always real..as long as they don't make you urinate in front of them it's OK!!