Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Took drug test 3 weeks after last smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by vcal30, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Hey guys, I took a drug test about 3 weeks and 1 day after last smoking and was wondering if I will pass.

The drug test has a 20 ng/ml cut off which is what worries me. But i'm pretty skinny (6 ft, 139 lb), work out about 3 - 5 times a week, and have a pretty high metabolism rate. Before the three weeks I would smoke around 3-4 times a week (weekends only).

Before the test I took cranberry pills and niacin pills (not sure if these actually work) and drank a shit load of water to dilute my urine.

What are the chances that I will pass the test?

2. no telling. That's a pretty low test. You might pass since you weren't an every day smoker.
    Being skinny and not having much body fat will definitely be in your favor.

3. The urine that I submitted was very clear. Is it possible that my urine would be considered too diluted and i'll have to retest?

I also ordered some at home 20 ng test that should arrive in a day or two. Just so I can see how I did on the test. Will my result be accurate even though I am taking it 2 days after the actual test?