Took 2 8mg dilaudids last night, feel like shit

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Justblaze56, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Last night I took 2 dilaudids, felt great as usual. When I woke up this morning I've been sweating and throwing up like crazy. This has never happened to me before. Am I ok?

2. Sounds like you overdosed a bit.

3. #3 morrowb, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2009
    You should have just snorted one.

Better bioavailability snorting or shooting.

You took too much.

4. 16mg of dilly is enough to fuck yourself up a couple times, especially if you have no tolerance. you done over-did it.

5. I overdosed on them when they gave them to me in the hospital. Threw up a ridiculous amount, eventually felt better. Keep a watch on it, call a friend to watch you if possible.

6. dilaudids are really strong dude, 16mgs is a ton.

7. Still stealing mums pills....

8. Leave him alone holy fuck let him do what he wants

9. i disagree completley. OP made a thread back a coupld of months ago about how he found out his mom's medicine cabinet is a "gold mine". at that time, he stated that he's only going to take ONE pill and felt terrible about that. and that he'll "never get addicted", well, he's well on his way now to becoming a junkie. while all of this negative comments sound assholeish, if the OP would wake the fuck up and realize what road he's traversing, maybe he can reverse the cycle.

either way, OP is scum for taking his seriously ill mother's pills.

10. It's better to steal money so you can buy what you want.

I kid, I kid. Don't steal your parents pills, seriously, they need them.

11. i have taken my mothers pill ONCE and it was the last time but i dont even think that counts cause i asked her if i could have them first they were OC 5's she got from the dentist after some minor surgery or somethin and she never took any so she let me have them

but yea the op is a dick

12. It's like my mom having Xanax, Various pain killers and alll sorts of patches.. but.. SHE HAS FUCKING BREAST CANCER and I wouldnt fuck her over like that. =\ Good god 'some people will rob they motha.. for the ends'

13. Obviously he wouldn't have taken them if his mom was still in a lot of pain, he clearly stated that she has had Lupus his whole entire life and that recently... he stumbled upon his mom's pill cabinet.

He in no way sounds like a scumbag, just sounds like a teenager experimenting with whats around the house, is that so un common these days? I think not.

Second of all you my friend, wait... you aren't my friend I'm not friends with stupid pricks with no reading comprehension.

So let me get this straight... Hes a junky because he tried two of his moms pills to catch a nice buzz, damn well I guess half the people on this site are full blown addicts then. :mad:

14. #14 Swishuhh, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009
    Wait wait wait... so you asked your fucking mom for her Oc's?

GREAT MOM!!!!

MOM OF THE YEAR!!!!!

Shut the fuck you stupid fucking moron, just because your moms an un realistic bitch who doesn't care about your well being doesn't in any way make you better then the OP, he stole them In my oppion I MUCH RATHER STEAL THEM THEN FUCKING ASK MY MOTHER.. OF ALL PEOPLE FOR HER FUCKING PILLS...

I'm sorry but I'm fucking pissed you dumbasses are treating this kid like hes the lowliest piece of shit to ever walk the earth. I'm fucking disgusted with how lame this site really is. :mad::mad::mad::devious::devious::devious::eek:

Man you seriously need to chill the fuck out. since everyone is a dumbass, and the site is lame.. may i suggest somewhere else to rant?

15. i fully comprehended what he wrote. and whether or not his mom is really sick, or just a little sick is not the point. whether or not she's in severe pain right now isn't the point either, because with lupis, you can be feeling ok for a while and then get really sick again at the drop of a hat.
    bottom line, he's taking his moms pills...even after stating he would only do it once and wouldn't get hooked. basically, he proved himself wrong for all of us to see.

so, my friend, wait your not my friend, i'm not friends with stupid kids like you who think it's ok to steal needed meds from sick mothers. go beat off your dad some more.

16. You must be retarded. So just because he's an (immature) teenager it's ok to steal his mom's meds for something that clinically goes through cycles of remission? There WILL come another time when she really needs those meds, and he's just taking them from her for his own selfish purposes.

And no, not everybody runs around their house taking everything in sight. I never did.

Anybody that steals meds from a sick parent IS a scumbag. There's no way around it.

17. Figured you would be a stubborn jackass.

"go beat off your dad some more."

Not friends with stupid kids you say?

Now that comment doesn't seem like it would come from a mature wise person that you are pretending to be.

Nice try tho.

18. Well aren't you just an amazing person!

I understand giving someone a hard time for doing something shitty.

Although that is not the case, you guys are litterally crying because a kid popped two of his moms pills and hasn't since, he clearly stated she had 5 bottles filled with dalaudids.

I know many people who in that situation would go on a spree and take almost everything there was.

Give the kid a break, jesus christ! :mad:

19. Guys - you need to chill with the disrespect because you're making the City a worse place

personally, I agree that it's wrong what the OP is doing and he is on a slippery slope

but calling each other pricks and going on about wanking off dads is not cool

20. and Swishuh - you're wrong - it's not just 2 pills - he has 75 of her pills

he posted he had this in his stash a day or two ago