Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Too young to toke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Yesod, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Yo so me and my younger brother are real tight and hes going to be 15 in july and he doesn't know i smoke but i really love it and want to share it with him because i think he would dig it but do you guys think that 14 is too young to start smoking the ganj?

2. no. its just right.:hello:

3. nah mang its chill i started at 13 and look how i turned out. well actually dont look how i turned out but its all cool.

4. nah not really i first tried bud when i was 12

5. I don't know whether it's really you or your brother, but it will probably fuck up his brain development a little.

6. ehh...depends on the maturity of the person. i started smoking in 8th grade, so i was 14 too i guess. you should know if he's mature enough for bud

7. #7 SovietRed, Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2009
    You make that judgment call. Think about what your mom would say lol.

I would like to know where you saw this/heard this.

8. i started smoking at 14 and im going to college...so just the right age

9. thanks guys i think ill ask him to toke with me but i think i shouldn't let him deal with dealers or anything and make sure he doesn't get out of hand because hes already a lazy-ass and i know from first hand experience smoking too much makes me do my work even less haha.

10. i was like 11 or 12 when i started so he should be ok

11. Toke it up with him, i remember when iwas 13 my 19 year old sister would smoke me out all the time and i loved it

12. please bro, I started smoking when I was 12. 14 is a perfect age to start.

13. It's definitely cool my older brother got me into marijuana when i was 14 years old and i've been smoking habitually ever since.

14. yeah i blazed up 1st time at 12 and started smokeing everyday when i turned 13 and since then ive been smokeing almost everyday so yeh blaze up with him but dont forget you need to teach him the rules and all that good stuff..and the NEVER GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY 1st RULE

15. just make sure you dont screw up his life.

16. yeah i was 14 my first time, smoked with my girlfriend and a mutual friend, didnt get high :( still got that pussy :)

17. naw 15s good.
    toke up.

18. I found out my older brother smoked from his friends when I was younger an he never had the guts to tell me personally. I forgive him but he doesnt smoke anymore an I do now an he doesnt know. But it would have been sweet if he had told me so I could smoke with him. smoke with him but keep him educated!

19. eh it really depends on the person. while he might be too young to understand the difference between use and abuse, i think its great that he would try it in a (hopefully) good environment provided by you.

20. I'm pretty sure this is true. Personally i would wait till 17-18