Too soon?

Discussion in 'General' started by goro the puffer, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Hey guys what's up?
    So I started college earlier this fall and met a group of 3 nice girls. Personally I didn't want to close any options early as all of them are cute. I found out 2 of them smoke, and that 1 of them had a boyfriend. The other girl that smokes has one too, cause she kept mentioning him. So one day I was just texting this second girl, and she asked me if we can chill. I invited her over, we smoked a blunt and had a good time. She was dressed really sexy, drove over here after class, bought a grape dutch and she was very flirty on the body language. I've been going to lunch with her and the other two girls ever since, so a week ago we decided to come over and hit my hooka after class, and bluntage for me and the 2 girls that smoke, including the one I had already smoked with. We were talking and she brought up the dude so I pulled the "who's he" button, and she got all anxed up and said "It's my .. I guess boyfriend. I dont know what the fuck he is to be honest."
    I overanalyze situations but this seems to me as if she wants to chill, hang out, and keep her options open. Last night I was blazed as hell, hungover, tired from not sleeping more than 4 hours saturday night and studying all day, so I went to bed around 11. This morning I wake up and see that this girl had called at 11:58 the night before.. I called her back because I thought something had happened last night.. I call her 3 times throughout the morning, without answer. I think she might be sleeping and I didn't wanna come off as invasive, so I waited. She calls me around noon, I tell her I was worried about her and she tells me she had a question about the class we're in together for her roommate cause she was taking her midterm today. Long story I know, but then she asks me if I wanna go out to see Across the Universe with her and her girlfriends.. I said hell yeah, but since she lives far away she can't drop me back off later, so I called my buddy and asked him to come with me since she's gonna be with some girls. My boy also has a 325mL bottle of Patron, I might talk him into bringing it with him.

So, the plan for tonight is Across the Universe, which is a love story involving psychedelics and mad chill song which fits perfectly since I am who I am and she is into all of what we're into too. Stonerchick <3
    My boy will bring the Patron, and if he enjoys her friends enuff to get em fucked up, we'll be blazin on some blunts and sippin on some patron after the movie.

My question is.. does it look like she's diggin me?
    I've never met the BF either, and she doesnt live with him, she's with her roomie.. Plus, she's 18 and he is like 24.. So it's nothing serious, just bootycalls in my opinion. Also, do you think I could make a move at the movies? Too soon?

2. make a move, but just a little one, so that she knows you like her but keeps her wanting more, because it seems like she's pretty into you despite the boyfriend situation. if she seemed kind of embarrassed or weird about saying that she had a boyfriend then she probably is hoping something better will come along with you.

i know that that's how i would act if i was in the same situation, which i have been before. if she seems stand-offish though you should probably wait till you know her better to do something, because she might be shy or she might just not even be into it.

good luck:smoke:

3. alright it's on with patron tonight

4. make a move! if she doesnt know whats going on with her boyfriend then its a good sign they arnt exactly a couple, ask one of her friends or just play the feild until you see an opening.

5. Relationships are overrated.

College, man... the girls are lookin for hookups just as much as the guys. Don't feel weird if you just hook up, hell... for years now thats all iv been doing. I hook up all the time with ex girlfriends and just close female friends, and all of know it doesn't go any further than that.