Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Too paranoids to leave my room

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tingting, Jul 31, 2012.

1. I've been smoking every night for the past two months, and I used to go watch tv with my brother or go on tumblr or whatever, but for the past 3 or 4 nights I'm too paranoid to leave my room. I just sit in the dark on my bed and can't even use my laptop or phone I case it makes noise or someone's tracking my searches and can tell I'm high. I start shaking and my heart is racing, it's really annoying because I waste my weed on bad highs
    Why is this happening all of a sudden?
    I've started grinding my weed if it makes a difference

2. Oh yup, when you grind your weed you get more paranoid.

Just kidding, in case you're stupid.

3. You probably should consider taking a t-break.

4. That's some super paranoia.

You need to get out of the house my friend. Or out from under your bridge.

5. Grinding it has nothing to do with it. There are many things that can be said here and many actions that could take place. But I think the best idea for you is Probably mostly to chill. Maybe don't smoke for a day or four or maybe only smoke when you're with friends. You said you chill with your brother so maybe hiding it is increasing the paranoia?
    I don't know but it seems that you have a goal in mind, and if altering drug usage will help achieve said goal then there's your solution.

6. smoke less, or at least slower. also write down how irrational youre being when sober. then look at it when you start to feel paranoia.
    im going to do these things, i get paranoid a lot too, like thinking my neighbors are watching me jack off

7. Did you really say that people are tracking it and know you're high? Hahaa, thanks for the laughs, my friend. You're just thinking too hard. You're fine, man. Grinding the weed doesn't have anything to do with it. I suppose it's time for a T-break for you to come to the realization that you're freaking out and need to just chill. Good luck, man.

8. To all that said a t-break could help him, does tolerance affect paranoia (legitimate question, I really don't know)?

In my opinion, you either started smoking a new strain (or you're smoking too much) which exacerbated your anxiety, or you're not letting yourself relax. Sometimes people can get uptight after they smoke, and they forget to let Mary Jane take them on a ride. Next time you get paranoid, just take a couple deep breaths and let yourself smile :)

Best of luck!

P.S. In my opinion, there aren't really strains that can make you paranoid unless you already have a medical condition, in which case definitely swap weed. You're probably just creating the paranoia because you're not mentally prepared to be high. Make sure you only smoke if you have control over your emotions at the time.

9. If your honestly that paranoid when your high I would go to a doctor and get yourself checked out and I would probably stop smoking MJ for awhile.

10. when i smoke alone i think too much and get super paranoid and scared so try smoking with a couple friends thatll keep you occupied so you dont tweak

11. bad troll is bad...

12. Dude I smoke weed to chill out because I've always had anxiety when sober on and off since 4th grade and also just for fun. Remember weed is for enjoyment and relaxation there's nothing to worry about make sure to use high cbd strains and also limit your smoking or take a break. And remember there's nothing to worry about.

13. I sure hope you are trolling. If not your mental state is not one suited for the use of cannabis. I could delve in to this much further but to avoid getting trolled too hard and insulting the living shit out of you... I'll leave it at that.

14. In the day time throw on some eyedrops, go outside and enjoy the day trust me lol you wont regret it :D, if its at night take some fat bong rips, watch some movies, listen to music and go to sleep:)