Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Too Much Weed!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Dec 8, 2002.

1. lol. that's the second time someone's asked me that today. i'll give you a hint. what is it that people who smoke marijuana get frequently that involves the word cotton ;)

2. second hint to the first qeston is snake. Posonos snake!

3. Is it pasties?

4. lol, we had them all over the place back when i lived in GA... them and 3' fireant hills :D

another hint... if you've ever seen "Me, Myself, and Irene" think about what Jim Carrey's biggest complaint about his skitzo. pills was. "they give me terrible ------"

5. Fire ants suck. So do those snakes your talking about. When I lived in MS, I saw them more often than I preferred to. Hey, Cottons, how long are you planning on playing the guessing game? Where's Captain Obvious when you need him...LOL!

Pasties...lol...yeah, they go on the nipples, DirtyD!!!!

6. i have a permenant fear of fire ants. when i was 4 (living in GA) i stuck my foot into one of the biggest hills i've ever seen. got stung several hundred times. i met this guy in bootcamp from Canada who didn't know what they were. then one day he was out in the sand pit and got stung quite a bit. he was all like "i didn't know ants could sting you" i was laughing my ass off.

as for how long i'm gonna play the guessing game... i think 2 more guesses are due to trippy before i tell :D shouldn't be too hard to figure out though. it involves the word cotton, lol. not many possibilities if ya ask me

man my mouth is really killing me rmjl... damn wisdom teeth. rofl

7. I've got those cotton snakes in my lake. I take a shotgun with me when I fish in it. I see three, kill ten, and find 20 more. They multiply like rabbits...

8. Send everyone on the board a sample.

9. why would you wanna go and kill all them snakes for BH? not trying to be an ass or anything like that... but i'm one of those 'respectors of all life' kinda guys, lol. i don't really believe in killing something unless it's absolutely necessary.

10. Its X-mas. I have so many stoner friends that are so nice to me. I would like nothing more than to show up at J's house unexpected and drop off an O of 'dro. Would make me feel so good.

11. I agree, killing is bad...unless its bees, maybe not bumble bees but the other ones are just fucked! like hornets and wasps!

Okay, is it cotton pasties?
    or
    cotton candy? mmmmmmmm im gonna munch on sum of that tonight!

12. Just want to say hi to my appalachian brothers out there. I'm gonna miss livin here in K-town. I'm moving out to Murfreesboro after the first of the year. But from what i can tell here, murfreesboro isn't a bad place to be either. I dont know anyone down there but it sounds like i'll be in good company! Let me know what the good spots are out that way.
    ...Masco

13. As an avid fisher myself, it's kinda obvious. Where I used to live, on a farm, we had this great bass pond, and there was this stream we had to cross to get to the best part for largemouths. There were rocks in a little makeshift bridge across the stream for about 15-20' Well one day I was halfway across and there is this wriggle underneath my legs. There was a Moccasin right underneath where I was standing, and one leg was on one rock, the other leg on another rock. I kept picturing the snake rearing it's head up and me getting bit in the balls by a poisonous snake. You have to get shots where you were bitten, I believe... Water moccasins are very poisonous, and very common, and they do multiply quickly. They also are very easily aggrivated and attack quickly. I think killing them when you see them isn't a bad idea. (no offense to anyone who believes otherwise, but if you have experiences with them you would think so too.)

14. HIGH, Masco!!!! Kick ass, you're in K-town!!! The 'Boro definitely is a cool town. They don't bleed orange there like we do here but it's still a good place to live. Enjoy!

I don't think that killing snakes is cool either but I'm a snake person so that may be why. Of course, poisonous snakes can be scary, though.

Hey, Cottons...didn't you say that you had some anesthetic stuff for your wisdom teeth? Can you soak cotton balls with it and then put them on the teeth in your mouth???? (Ok...this is getting crazy...LOL!)

(edit....it was too obvious the way i had it.)

15. hey trippy. that's 2 down, 1 to go.

yet another hint...

the word you are looking for is a side affect of smoking weed. it involves the word cotton (hence "the cottons") and one other word (the missing piece to the puzzle)

cotton _ _ _ _ _

hey rmjl... thanks for the tip. putting the anesthetic on the cotton balls, and placing them in my mouth would probably work a lot longer than me just squeezing some on. thanks much :D

with how obvious that is - trippy would have to be in a coma not to figure it out.

16. I bet Trippy already gets it but is having too much fun watching our stoned asses scramble to come up with clues...and if you're not stoned, Cottons, I'll get stoned for ya!!!! :)

17. why thank you RMJL... i'm not stoned now... but i will be on monday. i'm gonna buy a bong this weekend, and get like a quarter of dank... then on monday when my parents are at work (and i'm not) we're gonna get all baked. then i'm gonna go to the dentist, then pick up some niacin pills so i can be clean in time for when my parents decide to UT me. i still got like 2-3 weeks before they can so i'll be good.

18. *Does happy Cottons is going to be stoned again dance*

I hope you find the perfect bong and the fattest sack!!

19. You are so very welcome, Cottons! Have fun on Monday, dude! You deserve it!

20. okay, i am not in a coma im just a fucken perma fry!! seriously, ive never heard anything about no damn cottons!!! my friend doesnt even get it, and she AINT a perma fry....i think u should just give it up!

P.S. This has nothing to do with anything but isnt that the point? mmmm if you mix cheddar cheese with mozzerella will the kraft dinner stilll be good??