Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Too much spam going on... One person multiple accounts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 5cooby Doo, Jan 16, 2012.

1. #1 5cooby Doo, Jan 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2012
    That's what it seems like.
    tumblr_lk53lmMHOT1qhi08f copy.jpg

edit: *acknowledges it's a lot of work for the mods :smoking:* This is not meant to be a spam. Just something funny (the picture) :).
    :smoking:

2. I wouldn't doubt it. Some people literally get so bored and lonely they'll do anything to force human contact.

3. I saw some sick things today. I'm scared. Idk what's going on. Hopefly they catch the bastard.

4. Ah fuck...I missed the spam.:cool:

5. Prob an IRL rapist.

6. I think that the mods are trying to teach us a lesson by taking a vacation day and showing us what GC would be like without all the rules and the mods doing their job.. because lately we all bitch about the mods and no one wanted to smoke the mods up on the who'd you smoke up thread it hurt their feelings poor mods

there, there mods shhhh dont cry ... just come sit in miss groovys lap. we learned our lesson and we love you mods. now get rid of these dick slingin trolls please :) thank you all mighty mods.

7. If you notice, it's all or mostly in apprentice. Just browse a different section.

8. Lol I don't think they'res a single mod on..

9. Yeah, my bad people....

10. Wow someone finally woke up...

11. See now if I was made mod I'd literally always be around to stop this shit because I usually have nothing better to do

12. Make me mod:) Im always on here.

13. Vote Dead Rock.

"He would stop this shit"

14. [quote name='"Wellthatsgroovy"']I think that the mods are trying to teach us a lesson by taking a vacation day and showing us what GC would be like without all the rules and the mods doing their job.. because lately we all bitch about the mods and no one wanted to smoke the mods up on the who'd you smoke up thread it hurt their feelings poor mods

there, there mods shhhh dont cry ... just come sit in miss groovys lap. we learned our lesson and we love you mods. now get rid of these dick slingin trolls please :) thank you all mighty mods.[/quote]

Naw...

15. [quote name='"hippie flip"']

Vote Dead Rock.

"He WILL stop this shit"[/quote]
    Edited for accuracy:wave: