Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

too much seeds in bag?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tootheless, Jan 22, 2011.

1. so me and my girl decided to start picking up in larger quantities to save on money...
    i picked up an O last night of some pretty good mids for $120
    i'd personally pay $35 a quad for it and be happy, $40 a quad and be okay with the deal...
    the only problem is that the O had 3.4 grams worth of seeds alone. :confused_2:

is that typical of a bigger bag? i get seedy bud every once in a while...but normally not this bad...
    so ya, is this normal or did i get ripped?

2. Ripped. 3.4 grams of seeds? How many grams of stems did you get?

3. maybe about a gram of stems

there was also quite a bit of broken up bud in the bag too....not shake but broken up.. :/

4. If you want to pick up weight, pick up dank weight. With mids and below, you're more likely to get a seedy/stemy bag.

5. Might just be shitty bud. Buy dank and all you will get in dank. Except for the occasional huge stem of course.

6. well, 120$ for an ounce of mids is incredibly cheap, so i wouldnt be complaining, cause thats about half the price i pay

7. sounds like you got ripped, seeing as you got a half quarter worth of seeds

8. me and my girl smoke multiple times throughout the day....if we were paying 20 a G, we would power smoke right through the shit lol

i get kush pretty regularly as well, and some dank shit every couple weeks....but i love the feeling of smoking and perfer high mids to cruise on...

well bummer...i have such a hard time finding nonshitty mids around here...wish this dude didnt sell such seedy bud :(

9. really? i normally see mids around here going 90 an ounce...but that stuff is always pretty shitty compared to this pick up..

10. >mfw when I read 3.4 gs of seeds

[​IMG]

11. yeah...your tellin me..
    i was pissed, but its still a better deal then pickin up any other mids from around here.

just figured i would ask the community here at GC to see if it happens often or not. hah :|

12. well, if the nugs and what not are dank, then id be pretty stoked on it to be honest, the 3.4g of seeds i wouldnt be stoked on but the rest of the pickup i would be

13. With that many seeds you probably have a few females, plant them.

14. its a sign....us thous seeds and grow your own!

15. yeah its kinda lame, but you did only pay 120 for an O, i usually pay 200.. ive seen it before some dude i was camping with picked up an O and it had a fuck load of seeds, he ended up just giving my the rest of the weed cuz he was sick of picking out the seeds..how ever he did end up smoking the rest of the dank with me so i think he just did it so i would pick out all the seeds, but i got to keep them.

try germinating them, there has to be a couple good ones.

16. there were quite a few good looking seeds. they were definitely alive and well, but not what i would really wanna grow.

if im gonna take the time and spend the money growing some bud, its not gonna be anything short of straight dank

17. You never know though, these guys couldve had some dank and they just grew it like shit.

18. do that but you dont want to waste some''dank seeds'' with w noob mistake, you will learn a lot from your first grow then dank it up.

19. haha fair enough, it def had potential..
    too bad all 3.4 grams are already tossed in the trash :p

20. that makes sense
    but the way i see it, when im at school during the week with my boys i normally have access to a couple different bags of better weed....i see nice seeds every couple weeks so it would be less of a waste then throwin them out the window haha

plus im legit at doing research on things that matter to me (like bud)
    if i take the time to grow it, chances are i wont fuck up.
    plus i got a friend that has had pretty decent grows