Too much on my mind tonight.....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dirtydingusus, Aug 23, 2010.

1. :smoking:Ok so tonight my mind is going and just wont stop....so im going to attempt to give it a direction for a bit and see if that tames it down a bit or not?

I dont know where to start.....the story i was going to begin with i think i may have told here on the city some place before....my memory being what it is im not so sure? So let me start with something i know i havent posted before....in part as a memory exercise....
    last night my sis...who i live with... "made"me go with her to a carnival/fire works display.....put together by some local cops......she knows most of them....went to school with many of them.....

so i try to talk my way out of it....but she knows i will do anything she wants me to.....so here i am at the cop carnival....and of course im hitting the bowl everywhere!......walking round the place.....cops everywhere!!!!!! fuck it!

i had to?

couldnt be helped......:smoking:

they come by the house in their squad cars sometimes to talk to her.....and i will go out into the street and talk to them.....quite high....

asked them the last time what i would have to do to grow some pot without pissing them off?
    they told me "all they could say was, wait till its legal, wont be too long..."

ok so off in a new direction......the doc wants me to go on disability......
    i dont like this idea at all.....

they tell me alot of things i dont like at all......

:rolleyes:i dont listen too good at all.....

2. Complex Partial Seizures Present Diagnostic Challenge - Psychiatric Times

TLE also may be responsible for chronic rather than just acute psychoses. While any of the symptoms of schizophrenia may be encountered, paranoid traits are the most common. TLE patients can be distinguished from schizophrenic patients by the maintenance, when not acutely ill, of warm affect and good rapport. In addition to the history, the diagnosis of complex partial seizure disorder can be aided by EEG. However, since such diagnosis remains a clinical one, it should be noted that several negative EEGs do not rule out the diagnosis of TLE in a given patient.

The treatment of TLE is complicated by the fact that many times improved seizure control via anticonvulsants leads to deterioration of the neuropsychiatric status. Schizophrenia-like epileptic psychoses often emerge when anticonvulsants are normalizing or improving the seizure activity. If this antithesis isn't recognized, the psychosis will soon become more of a problem than the seizures. One expert, Dietrich Blumer, M.D., has gone so far as to claim: "It is probable that the modern schizophrenia-like epileptic psychoses are largely iatrogenic in nature, caused by modern ability to control seizures." \t\t \t\t\t\t__________________

3. epic thread

4. really?:rolleyes:

thats all the feed back you got for me?:rolleyes:

come on im sure you can do better then that?:smoking:
    use your imagination or something?

5. Ouch, I feel for you.
    Did this just recently start happening or has it been a prolonged battle?

Granny Storm likely has it on her list somewhere. I would try some strains with a higher Indica ratio.
    Are you in a MMJ state? Good luck, hope the future brightens up for you. :wave::smoking:

6. #6 dirtydingusus, Aug 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2010
    started to be a problem in like 06..had it mt whole life and did not know.......most of the story is over here....http://forum.grasscity.com/general/437616-brain-sergery-not-rockit-sceince.html

i have been all over grannys lists....found a bunch of good info!!!!!;)

im in NY so currently no....but when i told my new doc i smoke ....alot....she said she wanted me to go to Jersey and get a skript......dont know how that would work....getting a skript in a state i dont live in?

but i singed paperwork saying i would not test positive for anything other then cannibus and the shit she proscribed me?:smoking:

thanks for the well wishes!;)

im in as good a place as i can be at the moment!:smoking: