Too much light!?!?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dazaroo, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Yo people. Look I have 3x 300w LED in the tent, one one 3 seedlings and 2 on a 2f/2f plant in veg. Is this too much light in the tent or is more better!?!?

3. Sounds good to me mate

• Like Like x 1
  4. too much for a 2'x2' tent... perhaps

for a 20' x 20' no, not quite gonna make it

5. It's in a 120,120,200 tent. The plant is 2fx2f in veg stage ha

6. check your actual power of each light then add it together. For each square feet, the plant get 35-50 watt for bloom is enough. And 30-35 watt for veg per square feet is enough. I think that is too much.

• Like Like x 1
  7. the more/better info and pics u give us the better advice u can get,
    it does not take much to veg, but u may fall short in flower.!

don't try to convert from metric to imperial, plenty of us on here understand/use both.!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Here's a pic of it 3 weeks ago (20th October) and 2 pics today 20181020_110948.jpg 20181114_121814.jpg + one of the setup... 20181114_122222.jpg 20181114_122426.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Looks good!

Only tip I got it to get the electrical off the floor in the tent. Use a milk crate and piece of plywood, concrete block, anything sturdy, etc...

Play safe!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Nice one, will get onto it sharpish. Look this is my first ever plant, I have no idea when to put it into flower. How far off do you think it is and is it too bushy?? Do I need to chop/head etc... or just leave it?

11. It works out about 380ws actual power for all 3 mate.

12. Soz 420ws ha

13. you can flower whenever you want. most veg 6-8 weeks then flip to 12/12.
    It will double in size after that so keep that top of mind. YOu can train 1 plant out to fill a 4x4 over 8-10 weeks then flip.

its up to you really, keep it simple for your first one. better to take one from seed to smoke rather than crash and burn only to have to start over.

welcome to the party! keep er classy

cheers

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  14. she is ready for flower now, but i would not start flower with 70% humidity,
    anything over 50% RH u r risking bud rot.!

quick tip...... move your thermometer up level to the plant tops, this is the hottest place and it is where the temps need to be kept under 27c.!!

what r u gonna do with the seedlings when u flip her to 12/12.?

15. The tent is in a room in the loft I built which is 5fw,6fh,9fw so will just put them next door with just one of the lights with them + a heated Matt. Soon as I put her into flower I'm going to put 2 panal 150w led lights I bought to go either side of her for some extra loving.... Look dude I know I'm going to find it hard to control the humidity/temp levels being in the loft. What's a good target to aim for?

16. 9 feet long it ment to say ha

18. 27 is max temp and 40-50% RH is ideal in flower,
    30 and 60% is okay in veg and early flower, but when the buds start to form the moisture needs reduced to 50% or less to reduce the chances of bud rot.!!

• Like Like x 2
  19. good luck controlling humidity. easier to piss in a jar into the wind.

worry about keeping the air moving, fresh air and keep your temps in range, you'll be ok

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1