Too much aggression on GC - smoke a bowl and chill.

Discussion in 'General' started by mjmama25, Jun 21, 2011.

1. So just because this is a weed forum everyone has to be generalized as being a peace loving hippie?

How rude. Smokers have all the emotions and act just the same as everyone else.

2. Good thing I'm never aggressive on here

3. I thought then too until I posted on a few other forums.....it was way worse at others. That doesn't mean people shouldn't still chill out a bit though...the world is a better place with less fighting :)

4. I hate the people that need to post the generic, "cool story, bro" pictures. They are the ones who need to chill.

5. #45 Jshnaidz, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Qft

Does it really matter that these people are joining gc? As long as the true GC members keep the site alive like we are then were free to just walk away from the minority of douchebags on here. Just keep on reading and ignore them. If not, do what u gotta do just don't derail threads, take it into pm.

6. It's because of all the annoying trolls.

7. Too many people to piss others off

8. I would prefer everyone was chill, but smokers have even less excuse to be assholes. Not saying that I'm not guilty sometimes too.

9. I'd agree that most of the assholes on here are the ones that are dry. But there must be some stoned assholes. I've been a stoned asshole on here before plenty of times. Every City is going to have a few assholes, even GC.

10. Good advise.

11. The rep/like system is responsible for most of the assholes. Including me.

12. A lot of it is people taking someomes post directed at them too seriously and thinking theyre flaming them because they didnt end their sentance with "lol"

13. What I don't like is when two growers disagree about something and because one can't "win" the argument outright, they result to acting like pricks. Lets just disagree. I'll say what I think, you say what they think and that should be it. If you're are so obviously right, why does it matter to what I say anyway? I think there are some really insecure growers on here, and when people don't bow down and agree, they have a shit fit.

14. i like how you had to add that disclaimer at the end of the OP. why? because it's true - there's too much "aggression" on GC. i dunno if thats the word i would use, but there are certainly tons of members who, in 99% of their posts, are speaking condescendingly to everyone else. know what i've noticed? it's the members with high post counts and maxed out rep. they are the "gods" and can insult insult insult.

15. My Internet penis is 12 miles longer than yours. Also, you seem mad, are you mad?

Stop qqing and gtfo noob, anyone dumb enough to make such a stupid thread needs to be killed in front of their family.

:p

16. The question isn't really what the problem is...
    The question is what you can do. The mods are doing their part so why shouldn't we too?

Obide the rules. Dont feed the trolls. Dont go hard on the new guys. Dont get up on that high horse because of some small green pixels above your avatar. Dont take things personal. Turn the other cheek.

GC is pretty chill and unique. Such a shame to see all this uptightness and negativity

17. I think me e-penis is a grower not a shower ;)

18. If I feel that someone is being aggressive towards me, I gently ask,

"Do you have a problem with me?"

--

Is that an OK or not an OK?

19. Anyone here post on the UG? you wana see agression take a trip to those forums every single thread is full of kno-it-all keyboard warriors.

20. Or the Yugioh forums on Pojo.com