Too many people...

Discussion in 'General' started by plaksa5, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Are you an 8th grade girl trying to make fun of my plain grey hoodie from H&M by saying it's from walmart and target?

2. you still make forum friends. think of it like school almost, how many people in your school did you actually know?

3. Step 1) GET HIGH
    STEP 2) POST
    STEP THREE) TALK IN A FORUM OF YOUR INTEREST OR MAKE A THREAD
    STEP $) REPEAT< BEGIN TO RECOGNIZE SOME MEMBERS
    STEP 6) THEN YOU WIN

4. Also, I've been on many other threads were your lucky to get a reply on a serious thread.

I'd enjoy the vast population of GrassCity, there's few like it.

5. The whole point of this thread was not to start shit. For real. All of you forum heads need to relax. I love pot. You love pot. We all love pot. I've been on different smaller forums (different username). I just wanted to discuss how big this one is and how all of you can have real discussions because I've been looking all over and I only see a few happening. Maybe I jumped the gun a little if all of you are saying you know everyone in this thread. Maybe I will stand corrected. I'm not afraid to admit when I am wrong and right now it looks as if I'm losing this battle

6. Your insults are great insights into your immature, ignorant mind. I love little mad 15 year olds who post their pictures on the internet.

It amuses me. Post more.

7. He's just going to keep insulting others until he gets banned so this is pointless. MODS beware this post is already sizzling. :eek:

8. My high school had over 800 kids in my graduating class. I hung out with about 10 of them, mostly teammates of our basketball team. Valid point

9. If you hate the stupid game posts, quit clicking on them. Lol. Go to the legalization forum, there's like 15 of us over there. Hahah, good place to start if you're intimidated by our community. Try the search function for things that would interest you. Post your opinion. You'll notice that there will be a smaller group of people that tend to post on the things you're interested in. Get to know them, then move to a different section of the forum.

10. 15? I'm 18, and I'm not ashamed of who I am whatsoever, why wouldn't I use myself as an avatar? I don't why you're even trying to argue with me, you're trying to get across to me that you're a very intelligent and open-minded person, yet you're coming at me?

11. This is honestly the best bud forum out there..

12. Finally, someone who didn't try to use their open-mind to try and act like they're full of so much more wisdom than anyone else. I believe I did ask how you heads have fun here, thanks for the advice. This is a large community

13. You got balls. Probably some air ballon shaped ones, but balls none the less.

14. Just stay in a certain section of GC and you'll recognize people. Youve only been here a few days

15. Dude once you get to know people its preety chill, ive met up and blazed with a couple blades before. Maybe you should try a different section... You know that theres more sections than just general...

16. I'll take that as a compliment. One full of hot air, but a compliment none the less ;)

17. Very good point. I also recognize you already for only being here a day. Well for one your avatar and name are full of win! :smoke:

18. I never ever post in those "forum games threads" so-to-speak, and I love it here. Find the forums for YOUR interests. You'll find good discussion, and actual intellect. I seemingly disappeared from these forums for about 2 or so years, but I came back, and I knew I would end up coming back because I really missed this place.

I only belong to one other MJ grow forum, but this is my main spot. Hopefully things will work out for ya. ;)

19. yeah man, i was overwhelmed when i joined this place. so many people and posts and such, it's easy to get lost in the mix. in another way it's nice because there's always something new to read.
    i've begun to recognize a lot of people here actually. if you come here regularly then you'll probably start to see the same people posting especially if you hang out in forums with topics you're interested in.

20. Okay. All of you assholes got me. I need to give grasscity more than a few days to judge it. I apologize..... Can we all take hits until we forget this thread happened..... :(