too long to veg?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by coachinitup, Sep 5, 2012.

1. What's up everybody, I'm on my first cycle and using a 1000w mh light to veg. I let them get a good bit bigger than suggested by most growers to flower. From my understanding i should have flowered at about 18". Unfortunately when they were this size i did not have adequate light to flower. I just put them into flowering cycle today but some of my plants are over two feet tall. They all look very healthy and I'm hoping it won't affect the quality of my yield. Is there an absolute maximum height that exceeding will result in unhealthy plants and yields?

2. Huh? Bigger the better, my friend...so long as you have the space.

3. [quote name='"coachinitup"']What's up everybody, I'm on my first cycle and using a 1000w mh light to veg. I let them get a good bit bigger than suggested by most growers to flower. From my understanding i should have flowered at about 18". Unfortunately when they were this size i did not have adequate light to flower. I just put them into flowering cycle today but some of my plants are over two feet tall. They all look very healthy and I'm hoping it won't affect the quality of my yield. Is there an absolute maximum height that exceeding will result in unhealthy plants and yields?[/quote]

Well they gave you bad suggestions Haha. Now if you were tight on space or something then that makes sense.
    Your plant should do just fine. Good luck :)
    How big is her pot?

4. i like to veg my girls until they are huge so i can keep the numbers down. as long as you have the space your good. i train the shit out of them and end up with gigantic bushes.