Too Late of a Start?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Grower91, Jun 5, 2010.

1. I'm in Southern Michigan in the US and I'll be ordering about 40 Lowryder/Lowlife seeds from The Attitude in order to take advantage of the quick maturation and harvest time. Included with my order are TWELVE non-lowryder/lowlife seeds and therefore plants with a much longer growth cycle. If I were to start them in early July, what would happen? Very small yields as the biggers plants went into flowering quickly or no yields at all?

2. if you order from the TUDE you'll get seed in ten days in mich so order some good ones theyll do just fine. EASY SATIVA from Female-seeds will finish on sept 20th for ya, and yield more per plant than the whole batch of LR. LOWRYDER suks major ass no matter who its from and if you plant in july they will finish late anyway, the Auto flower thing does not work like you want it to all the time and the quality is less than desireable. If planted outdoors on june 20 at 8 inches tall the EASY will give you 18 inch colas of real strong sativa and it grows VERY VERY EASY, sometimes a foot a week in michigan.
    what town do you live near if you dont mind I am in mich also.

3. So if I start the Easy Sativa in early July they'll finish in September?! What kind of yield can I expect?

4. about 2 ozs a plant with astart that late, maybe more if you put a lot into it.

5. I've seen plants planted later pass up earlier planted plants prob cause awesome conditions and summer sun is intense.I've seen seedlings put out july and end up 6 foot tall

6. Sweet! So For maximum yields, which combination of plants is the best:

One:

Lowryder Diesel Ryder
    Lowryder Mdanzig
    Lowryder Purple Jems
    Lowlife Auto Lemon Skunk

or​

Buddha Seeds White Dwarf Feminized

Nirvana seeds Northern Lights

Nirvana Seeds Bubblelicious

I need to go with a shorter, faster flowering variety because the Sativas get a little bigger than I wanna risk. My #2 combination has the same advertised harvest time of 2 months from sowing and is far cheaper. Input?

7. northren lights will be the best by far, all the ryders and autos will be low THC

8. Hahahahah you made me laugh so hard as soon as I saw "All ryders and autos will be low THC" are you kidding me dude? GTFO. I've grown Lowryder #2 & Diesel Ryder and they both have good THC levels. Infact look it up right now bud, Diesel ryder is about 20%.

In your face. :cool: