Too late for Top 44? Please answer! D:

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by YODAdrinkinsoda, Jul 3, 2010.

1. #1 YODAdrinkinsoda, Jul 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2010
    Alright well. I started growing Haze in late april, but it died recently via beast/bug attack, so i ordered ten Top 44 Seeds in the mail, which supposedly grow fast in 6 weeks if grown in like, perfect conditions. I live in an area thats warm, and gets cold by october sometimes. will it be too late if i get the seeds by friday and have the planted the day i get them? I Will DEFINITELY Have them by july 10th at the latest. Is it gonna be too late to plant 4 and have a nice harvest? :(

2. i dont kno how the weather is there in narnia, but i know that IF they really say 6 weeks, or any length of time for that matter, that means its an auto-flowring. Auto-flowering plants automatically start to flower after a certain length of time. other plants flower based on length of light not time. I would find out via internet or phone calls if its an autoflower and if it is u should be good. hoodluck

3. I started some 8 week autoflower seeds a few days ago, by my reckoning they should be ready early September which is a month before my other outdoor plants.
    Can't see a problem myself.

4. hahaha

5. The climate in narnia is 100% exactly the same as in westchester county, ny. if you know what i mean ;P