Too High To Run

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by burntkurt, May 13, 2009.

1. I got up this morning and the pipe attached itself to my lips almost instantly. Classic Wake and Bake scenario. I went to grab my shoes because my plan was to go running.
    I found a roach of diesel on the top of my Saucony's and impulsively finished it off. I put my running shoes on and walked to the fridge to get some water.
    I found the bubbler freshly loaded on the counter. I took 2 pokes on my way to grab my tank top in the dryer.
    I found a freshly rolled blunt taped to my hit420 sticker that I remembered taking up there last night because I live out of my dryer. I fired it up.
    On my way out the door to go running I saw the couch. I sat down on the couch and listened to music as I dialed for 'Eastern China' Crab Rangoon and way too much food for 11:30 in the early afternoon. Late

2. shittt bro gotta love dem crab rangoons

3. lol, you smoked a bowl, a roach, and a blunt on your way out the door to go jog? classic.:cool:

4. Yeah man it happens every now and again where I get roped up and don't reach my original destination. Right on. late

5. Crab Rangoon may be the next ruler of the world it's so damn good.

6. story of my life dude
    haha