Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Too High And Annoying?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jjc216, Aug 1, 2014.

1. #1 jjc216, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
    Ok this is going to sound stupid as hell, but bear with me. I've been smoking a few times a week or less for over a year now, I'm a girl if that has anything to do with it. I have a group of 5 friends, all girls, one who smokes everyday. When I'm in a big group I can get chopped and be chill- I'll laugh a bit, not long, I can function, I'm not loud, not too hyper or lazy, just whatever. When I'm in a smaller group with just 1-2 other people, I get stupid high. Like I'll laugh a lot and say the dumbest shit, one time I thought my jaw was broken. My friends will laugh along with me but I can't help feeling outta control and an like annoyance. this is only when I'm completely chopped though. Does it matter to them, am I really annoying them? They say I'm one of their favorite people to smoke with, but I don't wanna fuck that up. Some stuff I do when I get stupid- reckless with the bowl, almost spilling it. This would piss me off, so I get it, just I have a hard time not shaking it for some reason. I laugh and just say stupid ass things. Otherwise I'm
    Good- I always pitch, not greedy, I do slobber occasionally but rarely, due to the fact I have big ass lips, but I try my best to not. Don't pocket lighters, etc. so should I try and control myself more? Do other people get like that a lot ? Lmao sorry just curious, thanks.

2. I think you are being to self conscious.  As long as your not doing something dumb, pissing off people and ruining there time,  who gives a shit?

Its way funner to get high like that compared to when you start feeling pretty much normal.

3. Just relax and enjoy yourself. Don't over think it. If your being yourself and it annoys someone else so be it. Don't change just to please someone else.

4. Common sense tells me you probably smoke more with less people. Less people smoking your weed and no circle to have to sit and wait for it to come back around(or at least not as long).

So you probably just smoke more weed with less people and smoke it faster.

In regards to how you act, I'd say you would know by now if you were being inappropriate. There will always be people out there though who will find something bad to say about you. You just ignore those people.

5. Its all in your head :) I'm always crazy and always joke around my close friends, they do the same thing. Its all good.

6. theyre your friends, dont worry about it. you wont be that way forever anyway

7. They probably think you are a weirdo if you don't pocket any lighters. At least one lighter needs to be lost per smoke session, more would be great tho. And these people already would have stopped smoking with you if they had problem even if you are a friend.

8. Nah you're getting up in you're head. Everyone has times when they get a bit goofy, especially in a small close group. There's people who realize they're being fools and actively try to correct it (myself included), and there's people who don't realize they're being complete fucks. The latter will never do anything to correct themselves and often take offense when you criticize them.
    There's a fella that I've been friends with for years, we regularly smoke together. It seems sometimes like he goes out of his way to outdo how ridiculous he was the last time we saw him, we all love it. Don't worry, be yourself, say some stupid shit and have a good laugh.

9. Why is it that every "girl" with less than 10 posts, who will never return to this forum, feels the need to put a picture of themselves (likely not them) as their avatar?

LOOK AT ME EVERYONE!

.."I'm a girl..if that matters"...

LOL

I've seen so many posts this week from young girls, clearly < 18 y/o posting a picture of themselves as an avatar, registering here, making 1 post and never coming back. If you really are a girl, you don't need to make a point of telling everyone here. Unless you're just an attention whore... :confused_2:

10. #10 cannabisdayzzzd, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
    Thts called acting immature with weed. You don't want to look dumb infront of a lot of people so your chill around them.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I never really got people like that, like can't you just tell yourself to act normal.....I mean whenever I smoke, even when I have no tolerance and am pretty high I act pretty much the same as I do sober, it's not that hard.

Sent from my N800 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. it is normal to feel self conscious and a bit paranoid when first smoking. you're fine. enjoy the high while it lasts because one day you'll be an old fuck like me and it just isn't the same... i am not saying i don't get lit, i am saying that maturity has a way of fucking with your point of view is all. i am sure the other old fucks like me will concur.

13. #13 TheWildcard, Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2014
    Most people wouldn't know if I just toked. I keep it real. Get over yourself and relax!

I was different in college though, I didn't care if people noticed. You live, you learn.

From a woman to a girl, chill out!

14. #14 IvGotMilk, Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2014
    that's just who you are, don't try fight it! it's all good